• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Vote now in wave 1 of the FEOTM Reboot!

BR Black Lotus - The Movie Edit

Wow, thank you @futon88 for the amazingly comprehensive review!!!

I will be looking into all your great audio notes ASAP!! And I am sure the banding issue is due to the LQ version, it’s a dark movie, but I’ll check into it.

Narratively I’m so glad you enjoyed it! Its a decent story overall, and hope I can keep honing it to someday be required viewing for the BD universe lol

I actually forgot this show was a thing! I didn't even know it was out! I was happy to see that it had come out but then sad to see that it is apparently bad but then happy again to see that there's an edit like this! I'm showing my sister the Blade Runner series for the first time and I've got all the shorts ready as the appetizers for 2049 and this will be a great addition to our watch order!

Error post, sorry. More words to fix minimum word count.

Is that not the thread we're in right now?

I finally think it is finished. This edit was quite fun to do - the animation element allowed me to mash together two shots that were farther apart, allowing a lot more options for dialogue manipulation. Much of the tightening of scenes mentioned below are not simple cuts, but literal rotoscoped overlapping shots.

• One constant request on this edit from early viewers was the desire for film grain. Simpler methods like overlays never achieved more than a “muddying” of the look, and I never was happy with the results. However @INIGHTMARES took my edit and added high quality film grain with Topaz, as well as upscaling it to 4k. It looks absolutely amazing. (It would have took my computer over a year to process the same file at those settings)

• Also a big shoutout to @TheTVEditor for the new custom credit text effects. Their passion and wanting to help has made it even better, which I am very grateful for!

I'll be posting to IFDB this weekend!
Good job @INIGHTMARES and @TheTVEditor!!!

I've watched this several times as it was being made. It's sooooooo good. Thank you! This inspired me to edit Cyberpunk Edgerunners.

GREAT WORK!!!!
Oh bud, you have been so awesome and supportive at the early on this project, and your continued reviews of so many early drafts was incredible and really pushed this edit to be so much better!! Thank you!!

Your main poster is not showing up. Keo. Since this is an officially finished edit the issue with posters being uploaded to our gallery should be irrelevant.

Got it, thank you! I initially linked it to the IFDB listing but now hav it on imbb and linked here, much bigger lol
I still have lots of imgur links in my threads. I'll stick to imbb for new photos but I am not sure when I can update them all, so any help is always appreciated my friend!!

Back
Top Bottom