• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Boogie Nights - Full Frontal Edition by Neglify

Neglify

Reaction score
Trophy Points
[align=center]Trailer

Fanedit Name: Boogie Nights – Full Frontal Edition
Faneditor Name: Neglify
Fanedit Type: Extended Edition

Original Running Time: 155 minutes
New Running Time: 175 minutes
Time Added: 20 minutes

Brief Synopsis:
This is Paul Thomas Anderson’s “Boogie Nights” with 20 minutes of deleted scenes added back in.

Intention:
I didn’t make this Extended Edition as an attempt to improve on “Boogie Nights.” I think it’s is a perfect movie, no question about that. Even though these scenes were wisely deleted, they crack me up consistently, so why not make a super-long and over-extended cut of the flick. This is an Anti-Director’s Cut, if you will.

Additional Notes:
Sadly the deleted scenes aren’t available in HD, so there’s a noticeable quality drop for those scenes. Nothing too ugly or jarring, but they’ll be obvious.

Edit Details:
Note that the majority of deleted scenes are what PTA refers to as “Ham and Cheese”, scenes where he let the camera roll on his actors improvising. The only scene that really changes the narrative is the “Becky and Jerome/Car Crash” segment.

Cuts and Additions:
Added the following deleted scenes in full –

Ham and Cheese
Buck and Amber in the van
The 2[SUP]nd[/SUP] Awards Ceremony
New Year’s Eve
Maurice and Rollergirl
Mixing “Feel the Heat”
Under the Table
Becky and Jerome/Car Crash

Added part of “Brock and Chico 16mm” as an end credits scene.

I did not add “Fire with Fire: The Brock and Chest Story” as it was too long and uninteresting and I couldn’t find a good way to incorporate it without it looking sloppy.

A few minor trims in order to fit some scenes.

DVD5 and 720p MP4 are available. PM me if you can't find them.

thecuddlyninja

Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Yes! I agree that the theatrical cut is perfect but I am definitely looking forward to seeing more. I haven't watched the deleted scenes in a few years but I remember enjoying them a lot.

sgp1428

Reaction score
Trophy Points
This edit is going to be great......You've gotta love 'Dirk Diggler'.:lol:

Hubunkey

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I have been wanting an extended edition of this for a looooong time, just to see the car crash scene added back in is going to rock. Too bad you couldn't include The Dirk Diggler Story as an extra on the DVD version, but maybe include Fire With Fire as an extra.

TM2YC

Take Me To Your Cinema
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Fantastic trailer dude! Looking forward to this one :).

ssj

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Neglify Nights —> Noogie Nights

TM2YC

Take Me To Your Cinema
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Can I offer the following alternate title...

Boogie Nights: This is a Giant Extended Edition

Neglify

Reaction score
Trophy Points
JJE-187 said:
I have been wanting an extended edition of this for a looooong time, just to see the car crash scene added back in is going to rock. Too bad you couldn't include The Dirk Diggler Story as an extra on the DVD version, but maybe include Fire With Fire as an extra.

Good idea, I'll put "Fire with Fire" and the full "Chico and Brock" as special features.

TM2YC said:
Can I offer the following alternate title...

Boogie Nights: This is a Giant Extended Edition

jswert123456 said:
Boogie Nights: Extra Long Edition, it has double meaning.

Those are both great alternate titles, and I'm thiiiisss close to using the "This is a Giant Extended Edition" title, but perhaps I'll use that as the tagline.

sgp1428

Reaction score
Trophy Points
jswert123456 said:
Boogie Nights: Extra Long Edition, it has double meaning.

It does indeed.......... I smile when i see 'members' liking a post for the same reason :oops:

Neglify

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Many thanks to JJE for the awesome cover he made:

2ugf8lk.jpg

33okzr6.jpg

Top Bottom