• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Blue Velvet: Q2 Extended Edition

tranzor

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Neglify said:
The col.hutty method of review:

I own many movies. I watch many fanedits. Some fanedits good. Some fanedits no good. This is one damn fine fanedit.

A/V Quality: 10
Visual Editing: 9
Audio Editing: 9
Narrative/Improvement: 9
Enjoyment: 9

Recommend: Yes
Version Watched: HD M4V

hahaha does he still do reviews or did he disappear as fast as he showed up?

Neglify

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Nah nothing since 30 July 2009. 70 reviews in one day, no forum activity ever, no sign of him since. Yeah that's not suspicious.

ssj

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
maybe he's one of those guys/gals
that operates in spurts of extreme productivity.

ssj

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
yup. i sez spurts.

cast.jpg

regularjoe

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I found at a local antique store a press kit for Blue Velvet for a whopping $6. I haven't had time to do a decent scan of it but I did post a few pages here if anyone is interested. More to come when I have the time.

dale_coop

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Hi,
Is there a torrent or direct dl links for the BD-25 (or the HD version) ?
Thanks guys

TV's Frink

You Catch On Pretty Quick
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Please read the rules and how to use this site, links to those are at the top of each page here.

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I noticed in the trailer, Lana Del Rey's cover of Blue Velvet was used. Did you add it into the movie somewhere?

Q2

Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Alejandrojohanson said:
I noticed in the trailer, Lana Del Rey's cover of Blue Velvet was used. Did you add it into the movie somewhere?

No, it was just used in the trailer.

polyjay

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Why so much was cut out? I saw Fire Walk With Me with the cut stuff and that I could understand since a lot of it was small scenes with characters from the show. But what about this one? I haven't seen the edit and wondering if it's worth tracking down or maybe just watching the extra scenes.

Top Bottom