• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Blue Velvet: Q2 Extended Edition

Neglify

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Cover Art
blue_velvet_ee_3Dview.jpg

Download

addiesin

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Does it say Dorothy or Dorthy on the back there?

Q2

Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points

Q2

Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
addiesin said:
Does it say Dorothy or Dorthy on the back there?

Did you fix this Neg?

nOmArch

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Just downloaded it and Dorothy is spelt correctly.

Q2

Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
nOmArch said:
Just downloaded it and Dorothy is spelt correctly.

Oh good. Thanks!

And the edit is up if you know where to look.

Neglify

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Thread moved to proper release type section. And yeah the cover art is perfecto.

dave607

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I seemed to have a little trouble with it. I unzipped it (even tho it says Part 18 is corrupted but its the completed 106 MB) but when I put it in Nero to burn, it doesnt read VTS_03_1 (seems to have skipped over it completely). Can I re-number them to read correctly? Or just redownload the whole thing & see if it sorts itself out?

Q2

Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
dave607 said:
I seemed to have a little trouble with it. I unzipped it (even tho it says Part 18 is corrupted but its the completed 106 MB) but when I put it in Nero to burn, it doesnt read VTS_03_1 (seems to have skipped over it completely). Can I re-number them to read correctly? Or just redownload the whole thing & see if it sorts itself out?

Try using ImgBurn instead of Nero and see what happens.

dave607

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Thanx. I was able to burn it. I'll see if it plays correctly. It still says Part 18 was corrupted & VTS_03_1 isnt listed in the VOB files.

stretch009

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Wow. What an intense movie. Just saw it for the first time; now I'm ready for Q2's Extended version.

-

tranzor

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
dave607 said:
Thanx. I was able to burn it. I'll see if it plays correctly. It still says Part 18 was corrupted & VTS_03_1 isnt listed in the VOB files.

was just about to send Q2 a message about rar file 18 being corrupted. I can second it (dled both with jdownloader and within my browser), winrar gives this message: "Q2_BV_DVD5.part18.rar: CRC failed in BLUE_VELVET_EXTENDED\VIDEO_TS\VTS_03_1.VOB. The file is corrupt". Using 7zip it tells me that file is broken.

loaded the dvd in dvdremakepro. It loads up but lets you know exactly what is wrong with vts3_1. Mentions a number of headers missing (ex: Invalid block header in sector 2310). It then tells you that cell 2 of that title set is missing (corrupted) so it blanked it out instead. Cell 1 of vts_3_1 is still present.

I also see it is your bonus easter egg off the main menu. I was able to fix the error by hiding cell 2 but it is missing quite a bit since you only get 4 megs of the 45 megs the file should be. If you could up that part I could easily fix the disc on my end without a problem

For other viewers: If the Easter egg is not an issue, the rest of the disc is just fine and I am very much looking forward to watching this

Q2

Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Okay... I'll re-upload the one RAR file causing problems tonight. I'll let you know when it's up.

jswert123456

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I had some issues, but i used dvdFab to copy it into a new folder, then burned that new folder to a dvd.

Q2

Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
A new part 18 was uploaded and fixed in the DLC. If you want the URL for the one file PM me, or download the new DLC and just download the one part.

tranzor

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Q2 said:
A new part 18 was uploaded and fixed in the DLC. If you want the URL for the one file PM me, or download the new DLC and just download the one part.

and I can confirm it works just fine :)

Neglify

Reaction score
Trophy Points
The [MENTION=13824]col.hutty[/MENTION] method of review:

I own many movies. I watch many fanedits. Some fanedits good. Some fanedits no good. This is one damn fine fanedit.

A/V Quality: 10
Visual Editing: 9
Audio Editing: 9
Narrative/Improvement: 9
Enjoyment: 9

Recommend: Yes
Version Watched: HD M4V

Top Bottom