• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Blue Velvet: Q2 Extended Edition

Q2

Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points

Frantic Canadian

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Glad to see that you found a way around the copy protection problem you had. How's the quality on those deleted scenes?

Q2

Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Frantic Canadian said:
Glad to see that you found a way around the copy protection problem you had. How's the quality on those deleted scenes?

1080p. :)

Neglify

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Definitely looking forward to this one.

Frantic Canadian

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Q2 said:

That's awesome! Looks like I'm going to have to upgrade, all I've got is the Special Edition DVD. Do they also have 5.1 or higher sound?

Q2

Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Frantic Canadian said:
That's awesome! Looks like I'm going to have to upgrade, all I've got is the Special Edition DVD. Do they also have 5.1 or higher sound?

DTS-HD for the main movie, regular AC3 for the deleted scenes.

jswert123456

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I guess i cant scrap my extended edit once my blu ray comes in the mail.
Q2 does such impressive work, I couldnt compete.
Back to the drawing board.

Q2

Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I finished inserting all deleted scenes. The total runtime is now 2hrs, 44 min. I believe the theatrical cut is 2hrs. I did trim two deleted scenes because it appears Lynch just set up the camera and told the musicians to just do whatever. However, I will included the uncut versions of both scenes as bonus features. I did make a few other trims and scene adjustments to accommodate the restored scenes. Most adhere to the shooting script while a few I had to take creative license. On track for a a early April release, though it's possible to be sooner.

nOmArch

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
You and me both!

@Q Any chance you'll have a go at the Wild at Heart Extended Workprint?

Q2

Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
nOmArch said:
You and me both!

@Q Any chance you'll have a go at the Wild at Heart Extended Workprint?

No plans at this time. I don't have the Blu-Ray, nor do I know if the quality of the deleted scenes. I wouldn't rule it out, but its not on my immediate list.

Neglify

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Q2 just put every Lynch movie on your list of to-do edits. You can skip Dune, that's been edited more than 5 times.

Q2

Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Neglify said:
Q2 just put every Lynch movie on your list of to-do edits. You can skip Dune, that's been edited more than 5 times.

Now if only we could get all the deleted scenes from Fire Walk With Me I'd be all over that.

jswert123456

Reaction score
Trophy Points
The Wild at Heart Deleted Scenes are fair to poor, lots of various film dust and scratches depending on scene.

Dwight Fry

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Q2 said:
Now if only we could get all the deleted scenes from Fire Walk With Me I'd be all over that.

+ 10000000000000

Q2

Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Completed. Should be available next week.

Gatos

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Tagline: "Don't you f*ckin' watch me!"

yes, relax! I know the line is look at me. But you "watch" a fanedit.

Top Bottom