• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Blu-Ray Authoring Coming from Sony DVD Architect 5.0

lewis886

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
thought there might be a few people interested in this.... Sony announced in april that the next release of DVD Architect (which will be 5.0) will offer Blu-ray authoring.... didn't see a release date, but shouldn't be too long.
here's the press release....

http://www.sonycreativesoftware.com/news/ShowRelease.asp?ReleaseID=684&CatID=0

it talks about some other tool as well, "blu-print 4.3" that combines with it somehow... don't know much about it.... but still.... we might be seeing some blu-ray fanedits ;)

Cool...we might see some CBB edits in bluray ;)

I'll be VERY interested... one of my upcoming edits is in high definition

it's gonna be a while before this catches on though because the cheapest blu-ray burner is still $280.

Nah Nex you can get them alot cheaper than that i seem some about £80($170)

its just the discs cost alot.

Does anybody have experience with it?
my edit is still in the work but i would like to complete authoring and final encoding within one week. I don't have any exp. with menu authoring except TMPGenc DVD authoring

folks you can still take advantage of BD9/BD5 (bluray format on DVD) - just use AC3 audio and x264 720p/1080p video and create to fit on DVD media.

joebshmoe said:
folks you can still take advantage of BD9/BD5 (bluray format on DVD) - just use AC3 audio and x264 720p/1080p video and create to fit on DVD media.
i plan both

Back
Top Bottom