• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

BLAX05: HALLOWEEN II - The Ultimate Cut - VHS2DVD

Blaksvn

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
blax05h2ultimatesampleib7.jpg

BLAX05: HALLOWEEN II - The Ultimate Cut - VHS2DVD

Sadly, the editor is unknown and this DVD was created from a VHS of this edit. I do not take claim for the edit only the VHS2DVD transfer.

Picking up right where the first film ended, this sequel begins as Doctor Loomis pumps the evil Michael Myers full of lead, then watches helplessly as the maniac killer stands up again and runs away. Laurie Strode, the teenager terrorized by Myers is taken to a nearby hospital to recover from her traumatic ordeal. But Myers isn't thought with her yet, and the fright-night monster works his way through the sleepy town leaving a river of blood in his wake. Determined to get his revenge on Laurie, he eventually descends upon the hospital - and the dark secret that binds the two of them is finally revealed.

This once obscure fan created film edit is the theatrical version of the film
with the made for television scenes edited into it so you get the gore you don't see in the TV version and the added scenes you don't get in the theatrical version.

File Folder -
????? - I have forwarded the links to Boon23 & Nexphr3ak0r

The TV cuts only adds one scene, and changes the ending, right?

I just checked my e-mail and I have the links if anyone needs them.

it already is. Check the preservation section.

I have noticed that the theatrical version of the hydrotherapy pool scene is followed by the tv version of the hydrotherapy pool scene, so Karen's death appears twice in this edit.

yep... I also think this one has major flaws.

Is this fanedit still somewhere available?

yes,on pauley79s site

I already looked on Pauley's site, but can't find it. Only his own fanedits, but not this preservation. Do you have a direct link to the page featuring Ultimate Cut Halloween 2?

Btw, is this a Pauley release? Because it says BLAX, so I think it's someone else's preservation.

Its there, under Angrysvn Productions, scroll down the page a bit and its listed.

im remaking this to have better picture and it will be a continously flowing movie

Haha, that front cover is creepy. Balloon-head that Myers kid is!

Back
Top Bottom