• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Blair Witch 2 - The Artisan Removal Cut

Paxtn

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Hey man those are beautiful, I really like them both!

ArtisDead

Banned
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I have been working with this editor on this edit and others. This edit is approved. It's not perfect but neither is the source material.

Congratulations, Paxtn! Looking forward to the rest of your attempts to redeem horrible sequels!

Editzilla

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Any chance there could an alternate version 3 with Type O Negative's Haunted as the opening and Poe's song from the theatrical cut during the credits?

Paxtn

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Any chance there could an alternate version 3 with Type O Negative's Haunted as the opening and Poe's song from the theatrical cut during the credits?
I had this on older versions of the edit, but it wasn't as popular as the Sinatra theme and I didn't end up doing it on the final version of the edit. It wouldn't be too difficult though.

Editzilla

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I had this on older versions of the edit, but it wasn't as popular as the Sinatra theme and I didn't end up doing it on the final version of the edit. It wouldn't be too difficult though.
Cool beans.

Last edited:
Top Bottom