• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Blade Runner: The Nexus 6 Extended Cut

nice review. I have been curious about this one. I love the original Halloween (and I like Zombie's remake, mostly) but the sequels never did anything for me. I don't find gore scary, and most of the time I just thought the movies were cheesy.

From your description, it sounds like the purist soundtrack is the one for me. I will keep that in mind, and give this a watch very soon!

So... where is the DVD already?
I was looking at the BR fanedits because of the recent BR Deep Cut...

Ummm... Please?

Modernknife encountered a few technical issues concerning the image quality in the edit.
Not having the time to spare he has handed control of the project over to me.

Unfortunately, I also do not have a huge amount of spare time and have a couple of other project on the go as well so the DVD release will be a while off yet.
I will endeavor to bring the DVD out as soon as I can but am, at this moment in time, still unsure of the exact amount of work that needs doing and I work fairly slowly so please bear with me.

Rest assured the edit will be the identical, in terms of cuts/content, to the version in the .xvid preview but most of it will need to be reconstructed from new rips in order to gain the highest possible video standard.

I'll drop the occasional post here to let people know how things are going if you like?

el_silloneb is the project still on? I hope it's not forgotten 'cause it would be truly great to see it in its full DVD glory 8) (no hurry of course :) ).

Yes the project is still definately on.

I've had a lot of things to deal with in my personal life recently which has left me no time for anything else unfortunately.
This, and all the other projects I've been working on, have been on hold for a while now.
With a bit of luck things will be moving again soon.

Sorry for the delay.

Pretty cool. I prefer Deckard as a replicant, personally, it brings up questions of what it is to be human and whether or not a machine can become human. Very good extended cut, tho.

Back
Top Bottom