• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Vote now in wave 1 of the FEOTM Reboot!

Blade Runner: The Final Voiceover Restoration:

MCP

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I've been a fan of Blade Runner since I watched it in the cinema as a kid growing up in the U.S. Since then I've watched it dozens and dozens of times - for me it is still one of the most pivotal sci-fi movies ever made. However, I always been disappointed with the many re-releases of the original; Because without the voice-over VO (Director's Cut, Final Cut, etc) they just don't feel the same as what I originally experienced at the movies. ( I know many will disagree with me and ask how I could disagree with Ridley, but the voice-over is what I experienced first, and for me it will always be what I compare everything else to... and without the VO the movie just feels lacking ( just like a book or a play where the narrator has been taken out ). And now, nearly 40 years later I finally have seen the version that has it all... every frame of Blade Runner goodness and every bit of VO ++ Hats off to you WRAITH and let me say personally "You've done a man's job, sir." ! Thank you for giving me the version of Blade Runner that I always dreamed would be made!

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom