• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Blade 3 - Behead The King Edition

boon23

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
wow... this xvid thing has currently 70 seeders and 180 downloads... (several hundred downloads have already finished) Quite unexpected for this old fart. :)

AvP

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
boon23 said:
Quite unexpected for this old fart. :)

hey come on you aint that old :p

white43

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
boon23 said:
wow... this xvid thing has currently 70 seeders and 180 downloads... (several hundred downloads have already finished) Quite unexpected for this old fart. :)

Cool. I'm intrigued by this edit now - I've never really minded the comedy element of Blade 3, but then, I've never seen your cut either...

boon23

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
this is now available through USENET (or newsgroups).
I will upload most of my fanedits there now, because there they are safe from deletion for at least 2 years. Download and upload are easy and super fast (but not free). Enjoy!

NZB should be on fanedit.info soon. Or you can search on binsearch or newzleech for "fanedit"

nippoliblu

Reaction score
Trophy Points
[font=Helvetica, Geneva]any good look for me to downlo[size=x-small][font=Helvetica, Geneva]ad? [size=x-small][font=Helvetica, Geneva]and where ple[size=x-small][font=Helvetica, Geneva]ase?[/font][/font][/size][/font][/size][/font][/size]

ThrowgnCpr

awol
Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
[font=Raleway, sans-serif]If this is your first time here please read our [/font][font=Raleway, sans-serif]FAQ[/font][font=Raleway, sans-serif] and [/font][font=Raleway, sans-serif]Rules[/font][font=Raleway, sans-serif] pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our [/font][font=Raleway, sans-serif]Own the Source[/font][font=Raleway, sans-serif] rule are available [/font][font=Raleway, sans-serif]here[/font][font=Raleway, sans-serif]. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our [/font][font=Raleway, sans-serif]staff[/font][font=Raleway, sans-serif] for further details.[/font]

TV's Frink

You Catch On Pretty Quick
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Lol tiny text.

nippoliblu

Reaction score
Trophy Points
hi guy where i c[font=Helvetica, Geneva]an downlo[size=x-small][font=Helvetica, Geneva]ad m[size=x-small][font=Helvetica, Geneva]an on fire f[size=x-small][font=Helvetica, Geneva]anedit?[/font][/font][/size][/font][/size][/font][/size]

ssj

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
ha, answering whispers with whispers.

ThrowgnCpr

awol
Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
TVs Frink said:
Lol tiny text.

I'm told that it's not the size of the text that counts, but how you use it :D

nippoliblu said:
hi guy where i c[font=Helvetica, Geneva]an downlo[size=x-small][font=Helvetica, Geneva]ad m[size=x-small][font=Helvetica, Geneva]an on fire f[size=x-small][font=Helvetica, Geneva]anedit?[/font][/font][/size][/font][/size][/font][/size]

you've just received an infraction. Read. The. Rules.

Top Bottom