• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Birds of Prey – The Chronological Edit

I've been upping all the other DCEU edit quality in anticipation of that as my next major project.

Hello @Wakeupkeo, I just gave Huntress D.O.A a re-watch, it's funny, I could've completely forgot about the original movie if you didn't inserted onto the DCEU 😄.
While polishing your other DC edits, have you considered updating Huntress D.O.A by removing the lines where they call her Seasonal and maybe adding one or two shots of the Bertinellis execution into one of the flashback sequences so it can fully cement itself as part of the DCEU? Thank you.

PS: I also re-watch Wonder Woman An Excellent Adventure. Infinitely great improvement over the original. Just a quick question, did you removed the post-credit scene of Ben Stiller and Kristen Wiig, or maybe that I just don't remember it very well?

Last edited:
WW Excellent Adventure - yeah, that little easter egg scene didn't seem to work as good as I was hoping. My goal was a way to joke tease a "What if Barbara kept part of her powers to be like Diana, including not aging, and that somewhere in the future she brings Ben out of his shy self into classic Mystery Men's "Mr Furious," similar to how Barbara grew out of her own shell. Maybe someday I'll find a way to do it better ;)

As for the Huntress storyline, I did change the BOP backstory slightly from an assassin's family of assassins training her to just a group of assassins training her, to better fit with DOA. Good idea to revisit DOA and make the changes you suggest. Its been over 365 days since the Kate movie was released so it might now qualify for IFDB consideration with the new streaming rules updates!

Last edited:
WW Excellent Adventure - yeah, that little easter egg scene didn't seem to work as good as I was hoping. My goal was a way to joke tease a "What if Barbara kept part of her powers to be like Diana, including not aging, and that somewhere in the future she brings Ben out of his shy self into classic Mystery Men's "Mr Furious," similar to how Barbara grew out of her own shell.
Hahaha, I liked that easter egg, It doesn't change much to none of my overall appreciation. But it was nonetheless a funny little joke that personally worked on me.
Good idea to revisit DOA and make the changes you suggest. Its been over 365 days since the Kate movie was released so it might now quality for IFDB consideration with the new streaming rules updates!
Glad I helped. It was time for the site to includes streaming media among the fanedits propositions, we can like them or not, but we can't deny that streaming platforms became prominent in the movie industry.

I just watched Huntress DOA the other day, absolutely loved it, but also agree would like more backstory from BoP if possible.

But most importantly, I was able to address a big complaint about the source movie - the use of the Cassandra Cain name. Now, her name has been changed to Kassandra Kane in the subtitle and the Bounty Hunter Phone Messages where her name is seen. Credits changed too. I know this doesn't "solve" the complaint, but it's an attempt!
Could always change it to Sin as well.

i05gclxtf0s91.png

Agreed!

Yes, I wish I could! I tried removing anyone speaking her name in the edit to have more freedom, but things get too weird when everyone is looking for a no name person, unfortunately.

Back
Top Bottom