• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Biggest car chase evar

blueyoda

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Sometimes there are too many movies in my head and I need to put them in a mashup bag.

BIGGEST CAR CHASE EVAR

The story thus far: Will Smith is chasing Trinity after she tries to escape with the secret documents. Sean Connery is not far behind and Nicolas Cage tries to keep up; but Matt Damon intervenes. A huge meta car chase ensues.

4vR7dg-b45Y
[video=youtube_share;4vR7dg-b45Y]

That was some entertaining stuff right there Yoda!:)

Just plain awesome. So good that I'll even forgive the horrible title. ;)

Magnificent! Fun! Needs an official release!

Years too late for Chase Consecution.... :p

But awesome anyway. :cool:
:car::plane:

Lots of moments that just put a big smile on my face! Two thumbs up!

A direct quote from one of my friends who I shared this clip with...
I can't think of the last time I saw a film where the sudden appearance of Sylvester Stallone made me happy. Quite an achievement.

Rebue, to be hatched alien-style from the IFDB's chest:

This short presentation asks and answers the hard philosophical questions. Romance, heartfelt disappointment, ire, and intense indignation find a home in this highly engaging exploration of the human condition. Pedestrians were likely harmed in the making of this fanedit.

ridgeforresterda3rd on youtube said:
Let's Close the Internet, the most awesome video of all time has been found.

I'm buffering and getting ready to watch it.

UPDATE: Yeah. Lot's of fun. For a silly action movie car chase. Really not my genre anymore, but I recognize a lot of the photage from stuff I watched about 15 years ago. I was surprised it didn't have more of the matrix reloaded in it. And more big trucks in general. Not that big of a loss though considering it had just about everything else, including fighter jets. Don't see them in car chases very often. :)

I'm 3 years late to the party but....awesome sauce. I'd started watching this before but never finished (don't ask me why, it's only like 10 minutes long). Wasn't expecting all the cameos in that video. Just when you think we've seen everyone (Gary Oldman wasn't kidding), we see more. Super fun edit, creative editing. Damn you [MENTION=6674]blueyoda[/MENTION] and your artistic brain jelly.

Ok that was pretty awesome and hilarious at the same time..... HAHAHA.. nice work...

-A9

Back
Top Bottom