• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Big Man On Campus (1989) [[[PROJECT]]]

wall6545

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Big Man On Campus (aka Hunchback Hairball Of L.A.) 1989

(((((The Video For This Project Is DVD Like)))))

This project is for someone that is excellent at taking a foreign tvrip video source
and precisely synching it with English audio from a VHS source, resulting in the best
quality available, seeing as this movie was never released on DVD. I myself am not
this person, as I do have some knowledge of how it is done, I have never been that
successful with it. If you can do this project in a timely manner please undergo the
task at hand and upload it when complete for myself and others to enjoy! If along
the way you care to go a step further and clean up the video even more that would be
great as well, I look forward to seeing the finished results!

Files Included:

1) Big Man On Campus (1989) [USE ENGLISH AUDIO]
(To use the audio).

2) Big Man On Campus (1989) [USE SLOVAKIAN VIDEO]
(To use the video).

3) Big Man On Campus (1989) [English Audio]
(Extracted the English audio, in case it cuts a step out of the project for the undertaker and you
prefer not to have the video with English in it to reference by when building the project).

Thanks ~ bigfamilyfun (Demonoid.com)
Contact Me To Obtain the Files: ssierocki956@gmail.com

Top Bottom