• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Beyond The Screen: Sherlock Holmes

Frantic Canadian

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I hadn't planned on doing anything for this film but then I remembered about the show Beyond The Screen and decided to check their site to see if they had done an episode on Avatar so I could get it for AvP's project. Surprisingly they didn't but the next episode listed is for Sherlock Holmes. They haven't updated their website because the airdate is December 22nd. I decided to check Space's, the Canadian sci-fi network, website to see if they were going to air it, because they often air this show, and they will be airing it on January 5th at 5:30 AM and on January 6th at noon. I'll set my DVD recorder to catch it. I'll be recording it in XP mode, to get the best quality, and since this show is only about 24 minutes, when you take out the commercials, it should only come out to somewhere between 1.5 and 1.6 GB's. To round it out I'll be adding the trailers and tv spots as extras. If there's enough space left I'll also include tv appearances.

i got the T4 movie special and theres a small part on film 2009 too.

That would be good. Are either of them available online or did you cap these yourself?

Awesome! Thanks. When I was grabbing the third one I also noticed one for Terminator Salvation. Double score. :D There's also some for Avatar in case you didn't see them. I'll post the links in the Avatar thread.

Frantic Canadian said:
There's also some for Avatar in case you didn't see them. I'll post the links in the Avatar thread.

yes thats how i came across them :)

Since this is going to be a full project now and not just a single disc I've decided to go ahead and find a better name for it. I've settled on "The Sherlock Holmes Casefiles".

yes sounds a better title.

any updates?

I would really love to see this followed though to completion!!!!

-DarthT

Back
Top Bottom