• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

BeSweet isn't playing nice anymore

Aztek463

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I typically use BeSweet for splitting 5.1 audio tracks into six mono waves for use in editing, but recently I've been having issues with it.

One instance was an AC3 track where, upon setting up the GUI to do what I needed it to, it flashed the encoder window and said it was done. I looked in the destination folder where, surprise, surprise, there was nothing there. I demuxed my audio again in case something had gone wrong, and the second time, it worked...up until the 11 minute mark in the track, and it just stopped and said it was done.

Now I'm working on trying to split some Linear PCM (*.wav tracks) and again, the encoder window is flashing for a second, not even, and it's telling me it's done, when it really isn't.

I've re-installed BeSweet and the GUI, but nothing seems to be working. Anyone have an ideas for fixes or alternate means of splitting?

You could also try BeLight, an alternate BeSweet GUI.

I had problems with the newest GUI. Install one of the older ones. I am using 0.6b61 and it works great. Although I use eac3to for some things, I still really like besweet.

Back
Top Bottom