• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Best Superman 2 Fanedit

Which is the best Superman 2 fanedit

• Superman 2 - The Last Son Of Krypton by father merrin

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Superman 2 - The DejaVu Cut by Litemakr

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Superman 2 - The Booshman Cut by booshman

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Superman 2 - The Hybrid Cut by adigitalman

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Superman 2 - The Last Son Of Krypton by stevejo86

Votes: 8 47.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll votes is visible for users with special permission.

PanteraSteel

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I have yet to see any Superman II edits, but am planning on doing so in the future. It seems to be one of the most popular subjects for fan edits (which makes sense considering the wealth of material).

It's been over ten years since the poll, and there have been several new edits of this film since then. Any thoughts on which is the best edit as of today? From what I gather, ADM, Booshman, and Ollie W are the three edits that are the most highly regarded.
In my opinion the SUPERMAN 2 FINAL CUT by Malachi Parker on youtube is the best edit of Superman 2 that I have seen so far. I still have a few to watch but that one is top notch.

Jrzag42

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
The DejaVu cut is an edit that I searched for for a long time, and once I actually got ahold of it...i still have yet to actually sit down and watch it. But it's a fantastic idea nonetheless.

As much as I want to check out some of the more traditional Superman 2 hybrid edits, I've opted to just wait until Booshman is done with the new version of their edit before I watch any.

Top Bottom