• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Best Justice League Edit so far?

zeverett

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Hi!

I know we have some great edits out there Unity Edition, Spence Edit, Remixed... What is everyone's favorite or go to? I also look forward to seeing what Wakeupkeo can do with his upcoming edit.

Gieferg

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I've made three ZSJL edits (two of them use also parts of Whedon's theatrical version), and I consider my favourites to be:

from those I've made: Grindhoused
From those by other faneditors: Gods of Earth by Krausfadr seemed to be the most interesting one (not to mention it was available in 4K HDR).

Last edited:

ArtisDead

Banned
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I would highly recommend Justice League The Spence Edit by @spence and Justice League The Unity Edit by @bionicbob .

I also second @Gieferg's not too subtle plug of their own award winning grindhoused edit of Justice League...but their grindhoused edit of Alien is better.

Last edited:

The Danger Zone

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Justice League Reborn is a nice little redux of the 2017 theatrical release. Back when we all thought the Snyder Cut would never see the light of day, JLreborn came swinging in and guided us towards the light.

Of course, his efforts are a tad irrelevant today. Admirable and deserves to be commended, but irrelevant.

spence

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I personally really like The Unity edit by @bionicbob but it does use a lot more of the theatrical version and has a lighter tone. Depends what you want out of the movie.

My version hews more toward the Snyder Cut, just in a theatrically releasable form.

DigModiFicaTion

DᴉმWoqᴉԷᴉcɑꓕᴉou
Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
This "their" thing starts to annoy me lately... As far as i know I am one person :p
#staff
Their is often an attempt at being tactful since we don't know who is actually on the other end, most of the time. Also, their is a correct way to reference someone's possession or ideas: Names's/his/her/their. Assigning assumes. If you'd like to be referred to by he/his, please indicate so in your signature and we'll all do our best to respect that.

Also, to all, please PM with further gender/misgendering/pronouns concerns. Thanks!

ArtisDead

Banned
Reaction score
Trophy Points
This "their" thing starts to annoy me lately... As far as i know I am one person :p
@Gieferg, I like you but I really don't know you. I personally prefer to address people by their exact pronouns and I do the members that I know well enough to consider "friends". Now that I know your preference, kind sir, I will respect your wishes.

Last edited:

Stromboli Bones

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
This is the most annoyingly ignorant take on pronouns that I've ever seen.

Spence's edit is the only JL edit I've seen, but I liked it quite a bit.

DirtyCop1036

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Oh oh
This Is Getting Weird Doctor Strange GIF by Regal

C'mon everybody, I don't think that Gieferg meant to offend or hurt anyone's feelings, it's just an unfortunate misunderstanding.

Last edited:

Gieferg

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I am not native english speaker, so it is possible I don't understand something the way I should.
that being said, I'm on the english-spoken internet for years now, and this still feels kinda fresh thing to me. Nevermind.

ArtisDead

Banned
Reaction score
Trophy Points
That makes perfect sense. Now we can be friends, kind sir. 😊

DigModiFicaTion

DᴉმWoqᴉԷᴉcɑꓕᴉou
Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
#staff
Temp closure of thread as the request to PM staff with further concerns was ignored.

Thread reopened. Please be advised that discussions in this thread need to stay on topic. If anyone has questions or concerns regarding the use of pronouns please communicate that concern with staff and/or the individual via PM. This request is based on the fact that many have different options and views on this topic and we would like to avoid confrontation over such in the forums.

The best preventative response would be to list preferred pronouns. While this may not feel ideal as it requires one to label themselves, in the digital realm it is near impossible to know preference without it being explicitly stated by individuals. Again, any questions or concerns should be communicated via PM. If there is a larger concern, staff will make an announcement or host a discussion on this topic. Thank you all for your consideration and openness to understand and support one another.

And now back to Justice League.

Last edited:

Wraith

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points

DigModiFicaTion

DᴉმWoqᴉԷᴉcɑꓕᴉou
Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
A warning? Seriously?
Yes. It was asked for everyone to not continue the discussion of such in the thread. That was ignored after it was clearly stated not to. Feel free to PM me if you have more questions.

For real. Back to Justice League edit discussions.

Wraith

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
See my PM pls
Back to JL
X

DigModiFicaTion

DᴉმWoqᴉԷᴉcɑꓕᴉou
Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
#staff
Upon connecting with parties involved, I've removed the warning tags. I know this can cause stress for others. My apologies for any stress it may have caused. Thank you to those who show open mindedness and willingness to respect the preferences of others. We are a global community and often our intentions, misunderstandings, and seeking for understanding can be misinterpreted. Grace is always a good response in this case. Thank you for those who offer and receive such. Perhaps that's what Justice League should really be about ;) Anyway, thanks for caring about each other like heroes. Now where did Wonder Woman park that invisible jet?

bionicbob

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Best Justice League fan edit????

It really comes down to what you are looking for.....

If you want a fan edit that stays mostly true to the Snyder vision but is more streamlined, then I recommend the @spence edit.

If you want a more off center, irreverent, grindhouse spin then you should check out the @Gieferg version.

If you want the ultimate Whedon cut, then there is the @Bobson Dugnutt version.

Or if you looking for a fan edit that leans more into Bronze Age/Arrowverse tones, then there is my own fan edit The Unity Edition.

So many fun choices! 😁

Last edited:

Gieferg

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
If you want a more off center, irreverent, grindhouse spin then you should check out the @Gieferg versions.
Version without "S" at the end I would say, as my other ZSJL edit is quite different, rather traditional thing (over 3 hours, re-framed to widescreen with theatrical additions, but that's about it) ;)

Anyway, the answer to this question depends on what exactly someone wants from the edit.

Last edited:
Top Bottom