• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Best Justice League Edit so far?

We know the best one it's ZS JL (Partly a joke but at the same time it is way better then Josstice League!!)

Forgive my ignorance but is there a such thing as an edit of Zack Snyders Justice league that keeps the film as is, only removing the chapter titles, the martian manhunter scenes and the batpocalypse scene?
That would be the perfect edit for me.

Forgive my ignorance but is there a such thing as an edit of Zack Snyders Justice league that keeps the film as is, only removing the chapter titles, the martian manhunter scenes and the batpocalypse scene?
That would be the perfect edit for me.
It's a bit of a small potatoes goal especially for a 4 hour film. Not that it can't be done, just most people wouldn't be bothered probably.

chipbayless
Initially I've done an edit which I call "Stage 1" - the intention was to get rid of things that bothered me and it was Martian Manhunter and the epilogue (So it ends with shirt rip) and re-framed to 2.35:1 (which was the main reason it was made), stil has chapter titles though because I dont mind them.

My other ZSJL edits (Stage 2 - Remixed and Stage 3 - Grindhoused) that were submitted to FE org were based on that edit.

Last edited:
I certainly neglected to add your Grindhoused edit to my list. My apologies! It was the first one I watched actually! Awesome!

chipbayless
Initially I've done an edit which I call "Stage 1" - the intention was to get rid of things that bothered me and it was Martian Manhunter and the epilogue (So it ends with shirt rip) and re-framed to 2.35:1 (which was the main reason it was made), stil has chapter titles though because I dont mind them.

My other ZSJL edits (Stage 2 - Remixed and Stage 3 - Grindhoused) that were submitted to FE org were based on that edit.
That Stage 1 edit actually sounds ideal for me. Does it have full surround sound?

If I remember correctly it is 5.1 but it may be DVD standard (ac3 448 kbps). I need to check on it.
Also, as for now it's offline and I have only 2xBD25 (which is around 45 GB) version of it.

If I remember correctly it is 5.1 but it may be DVD standard (ac3 448 kbps). I need to check on it.
Also, as for now it's offline and I have only 2xBD25 (which is around 45 GB) version of it.
keep me updated. If the sound is quality then that would be the best way to see the film imo. The new aspect ratio is a bonus as well.

Back
Top Bottom