• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Beneath a Steel Sky 2

Q2

Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I just found out there was a Kickstarter campaign to produce a follow-up to the classic adventure game Beneath a Steel Sky and I missed it. I bought the first game for my Amiga when I was on a trip to London. Bought it at the Virgin Store. I would have loved to see a sequel produced.

Damn you nOmArch for not informing us of this campaign!

nOmArch

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
That's because there isn't a Kickstarter campaign for Beneath a Steel Sky 2.

What you are referring to is the Kickstarter campaign for Broken Sword: The Serpents Curse which is made by the same company, Revolution, who made the original Beneath a Steel Sky.

Which I mentioned Here

Also BASS2 was a stretch goal, If revolution made $1000000 they would greenlight it, the good news is that there was so much interest in BASS2 that they are going to greenlight it anyway and get to work on it after they've finished Serpents Curse.

Do try and keep up ;)

Q2

Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
That clarifies things. There was just a passing reference in PC Gamer and it didn't have that informative, yet convoluted, answer. :p

nOmArch

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
What did you edit? made perfect sense to me.

Q2

Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
nOmArch said:
What did you edit? made perfect sense to me.

Sorry. Your URL code was messed up (highlighted everything since you used a } instead of a ]). I just fixed that.

nOmArch

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
:oops: Thanks, in my defence it looked fine in the preview :shock:

Omaru1982

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Looking forward to serpents curse, I got my perk email the other day to redeem the previous four broken swords off GOG.

Top Bottom