• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Ben 10: Ultimate Alien - Eon Returns

Revan100

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
full

Eon Returns is an edit of the Ben 10: Ultimate Alien episode: Ben 10,000 Returns that keeps Ben's future unknown by making the Ben 10,000 featured in the episode into another alternate future version of Ben, while also providing small hints to Eon's identity earlier in the episode.

Change List:
  • Added FanEdit.org disclaimer and logo.
  • All references to Ben 10,000 being Ben's future self have been removed or changed.
  • Changed title from Ben 10,000 Returns to Eon Returns.
  • Added "Fan Edited by Revan100" when Kevin opens the door to the museum.
  • Shots of RAT Ben during and after the events of Race Against Time are shown when Ben and Gwen interact with the Hands of Armageddon. These give additional hints to Eon's identity that was stated by Professor Paradox and imply a connection between Eon and the Hands to help explain why he dies after the device is destroyed.
  • Removed Paradox saying alternate worlds should not leak into others to account for this edits narrative changes to Ben 10,000.
  • Removed Paradox telling Kevin they are going to destroy every version of the Hands.
  • Changed Eon's eyes from green to purple.
  • Ben doesn't ask Ben 10,000 to give him Master Control.
  • Ben 10,000's arm doesn't move when telling Ben he gave him some new aliens to keep his position consistent in the next shot.

full

Last edited:
This edit is completed and ready for viewing. I had to deal with some artifact issues when exporting the video.

One of the weird things I noticed when making this edit was that the footage from Ben 10,000's headquarters is reused when the Hands of Armageddon shows Eon. So I decided to make a new shot that shows the alleyway scene from Race Against Time. Originally I wanted to use Eon's appearance from the film, but I wasn't able to blend it in well with the cartoon style, so I just used his design from the episode.

full

Back
Top Bottom