• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Battlestar Galactica: The Face of the Enemy

No but looks better on widescreen TV's.

^what AvP said.

it does look better on a widescreen TV. you wont notice too much on an older CRT television, but when a widescreen TV has to zoom in to fill fix the letterboxed widescreen it looks like shit. A properly cropped and re-encoded video to correct anamorphic will almost always look better.

This how it will look like on a 16.9 TV leaving it letterboxed

Untitled-1.jpg

This is how it will look cropped

vlcsnap-2010-02-12-12h36m12s66.png

Last Month I came across A "FanEdit", If you will where all ten Webisodes were combined into a "single episiode":

To Quote the creator:

This is all 10 webisodes, but I have edited out every intro/outro to make a seemingly normal BSG episode. It is a total of 37 minutes in length, same ratio, audio etc as the originals. For the audio in this episode, I just added some fade in/out parts where the beginning and end of the webisodes (would have) started and ended. All 10 webisodes are blended into 1 episode length episode without the BSG intros for the Webisodes and the Sci-fi outros for the webisodes, those are all edited out. It now feels much more like a normal episode of BSG.

So if any1, who is making a dvd out of the Webisodes, would be interested including this as a bonus, please PM, me for more Info

Yeah - I'd be interested in including that. I was thinking about doing the same thing and having the option to view it either way. I'll try to start working on these in a week or two.

Well thats not really a fanedit.

Back
Top Bottom