• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Batman vs Superman (BD5 AND DVD-R)

AvP

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
i loaded all the folders in..then imgburn created the iso file...then i opened it in VLC player,then screen was black and the time length said 24 hrs.

PaulisDead2221

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
http://www.cyberlink.com/stat/bd-support/enu/index.jsp

Computers can be intransigent when it comes to Blu-ray. If all else fails, just play the .m2ts file located in the stream folder. You can play the video, with full multiple audio options and everything. And of course if for some reason that fails, the DVD version is there too. I took my disc into a professional video production place and asked them to play it, and they said it worked great and looked fantastic on their machine. So, I'm not sure what to say.

AvP

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
the m2ts file plays ok...and small enuf to play on my ps3.

AvP

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
uploaded to Rapidshare

AvP

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
BLURAY version up.

Jrzag42

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Ah I used to have this, wish I still did. I believe I got it from demonoid a couple years ago, which I wouldn't normally name outright but it's named outright earlier in the thread so until that post is edited I don't see a reason to edit mine. In any case I believe that site no longer exists last I checked but I'd love to be wrong. You'd probably be best off asking on the trades and requests section of the forums if you're looking to acquire the edit. Also worth messaging @PaulisDead2221.

PaulisDead2221

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Thanks for the mention, @Jrzag42 . I don't believe I have any copy of this edit either.

I can't say I think highly of this edit anymore. It was an ambitious idea, and I'm somewhat proud of a scene or two I was able to create out of the two films, but the edit's plot is pretty incoherent.

Now that time has passed and many more DC movies have been released, I think another crack at this concept could make for an interesting edit--maybe a "BvS: No Way Home" type of scenario starring as many Batmen and Supermen as possible...

Jrzag42

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Now that time has passed and many more DC movies have been released, I think another crack at this concept could make for an interesting edit--maybe a "BvS: No Way Home" type of scenario starring as many Batmen and Supermen as possible...
I've been imagining something like this. Like, have a party scene, Vicky Vale asks Michael Keaton if he knows which attendee is Bruce Wayne, to which he looks over at Ben Affleck and Val Kilmer and says "I'm not sure"
And another scene where they're in their respective batmobiles, Val Kilmer says he'll get drive-thru to which George Clooney says "This is why Superman works alone"
Maybe you can have Joker from TDK be like "It's simple, we kill the Batman" and then Jim Carrey walks in and says "If you kill him, he won't learn nothing!"
Edit Jesse Eisenberg's dialog from BvS where he's introducing the two leads, now have him say "Bruce Wayne meet Bruce Wayne!" while cobbling together Affleck and Kilmer shaking hands, or Bale and Kilmer, with Kilmer saying "I'm gonna need my hand back"
There's so much comedic potential with the Batmen, but then putting together something more serious, and also having the Supermen, if you can pull something off then that'll be amazing.

addiesin

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I've been imagining something like this. Like, have a party scene, Vicky Vale asks Michael Keaton if he knows which attendee is Bruce Wayne, to which he looks over at Ben Affleck and Val Kilmer and says "I'm not sure"
And another scene where they're in their respective batmobiles, Val Kilmer says he'll get drive-thru to which George Clooney says "This is why Superman works alone"
Maybe you can have Joker from TDK be like "It's simple, we kill the Batman" and then Jim Carrey walks in and says "If you kill him, he won't learn nothing!"
Edit Jesse Eisenberg's dialog from BvS where he's introducing the two leads, now have him say "Bruce Wayne meet Bruce Wayne!" while cobbling together Affleck and Kilmer shaking hands, or Bale and Kilmer, with Kilmer saying "I'm gonna need my hand back"
There's so much comedic potential with the Batmen, but then putting together something more serious, and also having the Supermen, if you can pull something off then that'll be amazing.

Oh my God, please make Batmen. I'm begging you. I will for real try to help any way I can.

Jrzag42

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Oh my God, please make Batmen. I'm begging you. I will for real try to help any way I can.
I might mess around and try to put together the aforementioned scenes at least. Making more than a short fan trailer's worth of content would take a lot of effort that I don't know if I'm willing to put in. But I will fully support Paulisdead or anyone else who ends up finding themself cooking up some kind of edit along these lines.

Top Bottom