• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Batman: Under the Red Hood (UA Edit)

Okay, we're not supposed to bump a thread to (politely) ask for a low quality rip.
No big deal, I'll get the normal version.

Until further notice, this title is probably lost to new viewers but anyway.

Watch your step.

Wow, bad karma! I completely missed your reminder from last month about not asking publicly for unavailable edits.
Had I noticed its presence, I wouldn't have bumped this thread, especially considering it's an anime we're talking over, honest (of course, I did spend some time to read the rules).

Loved this edit! Fixed all of my gripes with the original (mostly the lazy exposition) and the altered animation was a sight to behold. 10/10!

I liked the original, but haven't seen it in a while. Still, the changes are significant and hard to overlook.

It looks like a theatrical film now, thanks to the framing, color grading and better, not on-the-nose, lighting. Altered animation really works and streghtens the script; blood is the one thing missing in famous Joker scene and using plastique instead of batarang in final confrontation ties good to the first Batman fight. But the best thing is getting rid of exposition and building up the reveal - it really works, even when I knew what was gonna happen.

Really liked the cuts and changes, although I don't like shortening already short movie and miss the Batman racing scene, but can't always get all what you want.

The editing is flawless to me 10/10, the movie itself  8,5/10. Great job, Uncanny Antman!
Would like to see more DC animated movies improved (maybe Green Lantern First Flight, which is already solid)

Thanks man, glad you enjoyed it.  Truth be told, I wasn't happy about how short it came in either.  :)

Hey, I know this edit was made like ten years ago but I'd love to watch it. I saw the original movie and have read the many positive reviews for your work.

Last edited:
Hello @eggyburrito , welcome to the forums. Please take a moment to read our forum rules. We do not allow requests for links in this area. All requests would need to be made in the Trades & Requests forum following that forum's guidelines. All of our rules can be found at the top of each page and in my signature. Feel free to reach out to staff with any questions you might have.

Back
Top Bottom