• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Batman Forever (The Dark Knight)

boon23

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Well, I know your editing skills totally rock. What I watched was flawless. But I couldn't help feeling bored oh so soon... which is probably not your fault, but the sources. Perhaps this cannot be salvaged, but I am sure that for Batman movie fans your version is truly and vastly improved.
And because I am not a real fan of the series or of Batman, I did not post my comment in the review section. I am sure someone with a "better" taste for comic movies will rate it more appropriately.

bionicbob

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
This movie totally rocks! 8)

I don't know what movie Boon was watching :lol: , but as a HUGE BATMAN FAN, I can safely say this version is an incrediblely vast improvement over the original. Batman is darker, colder and smarter. The whole stupid love triangle has been thankfully removed. The way over the top villains have been trimed back as much as possible so that they actually serve the story instead of stealing it. And the all-new soundtrack is incredible!!!! :eek:

Anyway, I love your edit. I posted my thoughts over in the review section.

I highly recommend this edit to anyone who disliked the original FOREVER and craved a truer, darker BATMAN closer in tone to the Tim Burton movies because this is it! :D

boon23

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
and don't forget to vote on it in the fanedit of the month contest.

JMB

Reaction score
Trophy Points
OK, I'm interested in this one now...

messenjah14

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Seriously, could anyone put out a .avi-version? Please? I would soo love to see this but I ain't got enough HD-space for the dvd.

PaulisDead2221

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
if you want to trade by mail, i'd be up for that. I would put together another version, but I just don't think there's enough of a demand. Plus I gots my super secret preservation project in WMV-HD to release soon, but I can burn anybody a copy who can't download it.

messenjah14

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
PaulisDead2221 said:
if you want to trade by mail, i'd be up for that. I would put together another version, but I just don't think there's enough of a demand. Plus I gots my super secret preservation project in WMV-HD to release soon, but I can burn anybody a copy who can't download it.
You seriously want to post to Finland? Lovely amounts of cash that'll cost ya :grin: Since I won't pay for it anyhow since it's a fanedit, even if it's only postal. Looks like I must stay without Val Kilmer then :-(

PaulisDead2221

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
DarkKnightPreivew.jpg

There we go, hard to find suitable material for the cover art. I'll send an email to boon so he can post it with my edit.

kaine23

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Cool cover! i'm watching this now and enjoying it!

Top Bottom