• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Batman Consecution: The True Fanedit Chronicles

If you have watched this fanedit, please rate it here:

• 10 stars (awesome)

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • 9 stars

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 8 stars

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • 7 stars

• 6 stars (average)

• 5 stars

• 4 stars

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 3 stars

• 2 stars

• 1 star (atrocious)

• Total voters
  • Poll votes is visible for users with special permission.

boon23

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
BATMAN CONSECUTION - The true fanedit Chronicles

What is it about? This DVD contains a series of ten short FanEdits that explore the Batman Universe. Each short FanEdit has been created by a different FanEditor using the many Batman sources available, animation, TV series and motion pictures.

BC_ThrowgnCpr_3D2.jpg

original film name: Batman Returns, Batman & Robin, Birds Of Prey, Batman Begins
new film name : Batman Consecution: The True Fanedit Chronicles
film studio name : Warner
edit crew name : CBB, Dluppers, Infodroid, Grievous Angel Draven, Jack Tourette, Jokersmailbag, Kolpitz, Mollo, ThrowgnCpr, Uncanny Antman
Date Original Films Were Released : 1992, 1997, 2002, 2005
Date Edit Was Released : Sep 2008
Fanedit Runtime : about 100 minutes

Fanedit details:
This is a unique project, which started on Faneditforum.com from an idea by faneditor mollo to bring together the creative powers of some of the best faneditors in the world for a DVD featuring short fanedits from the Batman universe. The call was received with excitement and only a month later the final DVD saw the light of day, including some wonderful works of art. All of the included fanedits differ a lot from each other, so there should be something on it for all kinds of Batman fan tastes.

The list of shorts:
InfoDroid - Depths Of Darkness - 10.55
Using footage from several Christian Bale movies and music from The Dark Knight, this story paints a grisly portrait of the psychological effect of guilt.
ThrowgnCpr -Mayhem & Mistletoe - 5.56
Inspired by the "Hush" comic series for Batman, this is about when Batman first encounters Catwoman. Here we find that maybe Batman isn't perfect, and that women always rule over our minds and our hearts.
Dluppers - Intruder Alert! - 10.49
When Barbara decides to visit her uncle Alfred at the Wayne manner,her life is changed forever.
Grievous Angel - The Savings Never End! 8.36
The worst film in the series going back to its roots! An infomercial, with an annoyed voiceover guy and a guest appearance by everybody's favorite overlord.
Jokersmailbag - The Case Of The Chemical Syndicate! - 11.45
A taste of what might have been if the powers that be had opted to bring the Caped Crusader back to TV rather than the movies in the late 80s. This particular "episode" focuses on the Joker's origin.
Jack Tourette - The Killing Joke -10.46
Based off the hit graphic novel 'The Killing Joke', this tells the story the tragic story of Barbara Gordon's transition from Batgirl to Oracle.
Uncanny Antman - The Gordon Perspective - 9.52
James Gordon: One of Gotham's finest. How can he trust this "Batman" he knows so little about?
CBB - Bat Memento 11.27
A time travel from Raz Al Gul to the source of fear - Memento style in respect of Chris Nolan's genius
Kolpitz - Inner Turmoil - 8.30
The live-action and animated worlds of Batman collide, as the Caped Crusader struggles to find his true identity within himself after being poisoned by Scarecrow's fear toxin.
Mollo - Pussy Control - 10.19
Batman faces Catwoman for the first time and finds that he is captivated by her feline beauty. Catwoman exploits her power over Batman and proves that pussy is in total control!

Your intention for this fanedit: To entertain the masses :D
Your way to achieve your intention: Lots and lots of work on 10 different workstations. A lot of these short movies had to be re-worked again and again to hit the time limit of 10% (most of all successfully, yet everyone close).

Additional Comment:
All the faneditors would appreciate your comments, both on the entire project as well as on their contributions.
Time needed for the edition: 1 month
persons involved:
supervisor and idea: Mollo
faneditors: CBB, Dluppers, Infodroid, Grievous Angel Draven, Jack Tourette, Jokersmailbag, Kolpitz, Mollo, ThrowgnCpr, Uncanny Antman
cover art: ThrowgnCpr and Mollo
overall production, DVD design and authoring: boon23

additional information: the utmost interesting IN THE WORKS thread

uploaded to Rapidshare, Mininova and demonoid

version 1 came with 4 flaws:
- The Aspect Ratio for Pussy Control by Mollo was slightly off.
- Audio volume on The Killing Joke by Jakc Tourette was too loud.
- The title menu button caused a short to be played instead of the title menu
- the video for Bat Memento by CBB had encoding issues.

all these have been fixed. Version 2 is uploading to RS now, but I will not have the time to torrent it too. I will report when it's up.

Maybe downloadable from Fanedit.info

Remixed by Jorge

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
You know, if all the editors were to comment and review each others work, you could have a pretty good post going which would probably pique everyone's interest.
will someone mail this to Molasar?. I'm still waiting for a review from him.
Stay Tuned!

Mollo

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I have not seen any of these but for one, so this is going to be great. :)

sladetwc

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I remember vaguely this discussion... and then I see the video done.

Now, I am downloading it with restless anticipation. I think the only thing I've waited for MORE impatiently was Marvel 24. :)

Congrats to those who put this together... please, keep them coming!

JMB

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Throw, your cover is totally bad-ass, but you spelled turmoil as "termoil".

Remixed by Jorge

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
jokersmailbag said:
TERMOIL
Pronunciation:
\ˈterm-oil\
Etymology:
Middle English, from Anglo-French trembler, from Medieval Latin tremulare, from Latin termulus termulous, from termere to termy; akin to Greek termein to termby. Date: 14th century
1 : to move, sound, pass, or come to pass as if stirred or termlous <the Batman was full of termoil over the Joker.>

Bright Eyes

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Turmoil. A state of great commotion, confusion, or disturbance; tumult; agitation; disquiet: mental turmoil caused by difficult decisions. As in the phrase "Inner turmoil".

Even so, being a proper title it is spelled however Kolpitz wants it spelled, no matter what the dictionary says. :)

JMB

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I only mentioned it because I have seen Kolpitz' short and in the credits it says "Inner Turmoil"

Uncanny Antman

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
jokersmailbag said:

Same goes for Mollo's cover/s. Beautiful work, but it says "Gorden" instead of "Gordon"

Also, Throw's cover mentions "Wayne manner" rather than "Wayne Manor".

Kolpitz

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Bright Eyes said:
Turmoil. A state of great commotion, confusion, or disturbance; tumult; agitation; disquiet: mental turmoil caused by difficult decisions. As in the phrase "Inner turmoil".

Even so, being a proper title it is spelled however Kolpitz wants it spelled, no matter what the dictionary says. :)

It is indeed supposed to be "Turmoil," with a "u."

Mollo

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Sorry Uncanny, I will correct my spelling mistake....seems every one of my efforts has one somewhere!!

I watched a few Batman shorts last night and I really love InforDroid's Depths Of Darkness!! Fantastic imagination and the narration from American Psycho works a treat!! Really, excellent!

ThrowgnCpr's Mayhem & Mistletoe is beautifully done.....love those red lips and it puts my effort to shame!

Uncanny Antman's short is flawless. I wish I had his professional and seamless style!!!

I will watch the rest asap but it feels as if Pussy Control is not in the correct aspect ratio, it looks slightly squashed.

Uncanny Antman

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Mollo said:
Sorry Uncanny, I will correct my spelling mistake....seems every one of my efforts has one somewhere!!
No need for an apology, just thought I'd mention it. Like I said though, it's a nice cover.

Uncanny Antman's short is flawless. I wish I had his professional and seamless style!!!
Very kind of you to say. I'm actually a little scared to see all the inventive edits on this disc, seeing as my final piece is more simplistic than what I originally planned. Ain't it always the way? ;)

Can't wait to dowload this though.

ThrowgnCpr

awol
Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Watched this last night. what a great project. everyone involved should be really proud. and sorry about the typos on the covers. I was going off of what the editors sent boon (a copy and paste job) I'll fix 'em up, and put up a new version.

InfoDroid

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Mollo said:
I watched a few Batman shorts last night and I really love InforDroid's Depths Of Darkness!! Fantastic imagination and the narration from American Psycho works a treat!! Really, excellent!

Thanks, Mollo! It was a shortened version of an idea I had for a Dark Knight pseudo-sequel. But I don't think it would've ever gotten made if it hadn't been for your fantastic conception of this project.

Torrenting this now. I'm excited to finally watch everyone else's contributions. :D

--ID

boon23

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
wow, thanks for helping me seed. :)

twistd101

Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Downloading now, will seed to at least 300% (already at 145%), more as needed. I'm excited to see the final products! :)

Jack Tourette

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I am downloading the torrent now. Sadly this is going to take like a week to finish with Mininova :( No demonoid code...

Top Bottom