• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Batman Consecution: The True Fanedit Chronicles

If you have watched this fanedit, please rate it here:

• 10 stars (awesome)

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • 9 stars

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 8 stars

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • 7 stars

• 6 stars (average)

• 5 stars

• 4 stars

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 3 stars

• 2 stars

• 1 star (atrocious)

• Total voters
  • Poll votes is visible for users with special permission.
there is no difference between the mininova and the demonoid torrent. They are the same. And it will not take a week. A lto of peeps are around 70% already and will finish today. Let's hope they stay to seed a bit.

I just can't catch a break! First, Sonic craps out on me and stops recognizing my DVD burner. Then, my trial of Nero runs out just as I hit financial hard times. Now, ImgBurn isn't even working properly. It keeps telling me that it can't lock exclusive access to my burner because another program is using it, but there are no other programs running. And, if I just skip the warning and burn, it craps out halfway through. Argh. I wonder if it's because I'm using a LightScribe disc? But, I'm encoding Kill Bill for my Grindhouse II project so I'll have to check when it's done. So, this DVD is downloaded and just waiting to be burned.

Originally Posted by Boon23:

version 1 came with 3 flaws:
- The Aspect Ratio for Pussy Control by Mollo was slightly off.
- Audio volume on The Killing Joke by Jakc Tourette was too loud.
- The title menu button caused a short to be played instead of the title menu

all these have been fixed. Version 2 is uploaded to RS now, but I will not have the time to torrent it too.

Seeing as I only had a small part of this already downloaded, I guess I'll switch to the updated one. But just to check, this means that the links on the main listing for the edit are now the updated ones?

sorry, I mean I am in the process of uploading.
Of course I will report when it is out.

Boon, when I watched your short there's some video issues going on. Hard to explain, but almost some grid like lines on the screen when there's action, I've seen this before with some avi to DVD conversions.

damn, throw reported the same. I need to check it out asap. The entire edit was created in womble, so it should be prime quality. This must have happened when I tried out a new method of turning it to NTSC.
A better version of this will be available in v2 then. Sorry for the inconvenience, I only checked the fanedit on my computer, where it had no issues at all.

finallt downloaded this movie, will brun to dvd and watch when i wake up, if i see any issues ill report them, forever to be honest im blind as hell :twisted: you get off lucky boon

lawl everything is funny when you're half asseleep

Ilubu said:
finallt downloaded this movie, will brun to dvd and watch when i wake up, if i see any issues ill report them, forever to be honest im blind as hell :twisted: you get off lucky boon

Holy typos Batman!!!!!! :grin:

RS links for v2 are up. Check first post.

Cheers, Boon.

I should have 'em all in 20 hours or so. :razz:

jamiemark said:
Ilubu said:

Holy typos Batman!!!!!! :grin:

omg :mrgreen: hehe

Did anyone else have audio issues with Bat Memento? I watched Version 2 and the audio was off. It wasn't really skipping, more like really small drop-outs. I'm not sure if it's just my download / disc or not. Although, now that I think of it the volume was still really loud on The Killing Joke so maybe it was Version 1?

On a final note, are we voting for our own edits? I don't want to be the only asshole that rates his own edit. I rated the other edits honestly but I skipped rating mine for now.

you are always allowed to rate your own fanedits.
Audio was not off for me in Bat Memento...
If the audio for Killing Joke is still too loud, it might be version 1 you were watching. I decreased it 20%.

all_bm_consec_v2.part10.rar

Downloaded the file twice, only comes out to 62.7MB ...not sure exactly what happened. Anyone??

temp files on your computer are causing the problem. Try the usual: download to a different directory. Download without a download manager.

boon23 said:
you are always allowed to rate your own fanedits.
Audio was not off for me in Bat Memento...
If the audio for Killing Joke is still too loud, it might be version 1 you were watching. I decreased it 20%.

I definitely downloaded Version 2. I just re-checked the RAR files. Odd ...

Wow, quick response. Thanks. Will do, just gotta wait for part 12 to finish. Hehe. I was thinking that might do it, but I didn't wanna wait again, try it, and have it mess up again - figured I'd ask here first.

Thanks again for the prompt response! :)

Back
Top Bottom