• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Batman: Arkham City

g1orkatsos

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
is there the option, after completing the game to just roam around the city until you find all the secrets and stuff?

juice4z0

Reaction score
Trophy Points
g1orkatsos said:
is there the option, after completing the game to just roam around the city until you find all the secrets and stuff?

Yup there is actually 2 side missions you can not complete till after you finish the game. Also once end game is complete you can switch between batman and catwomen by going to different places on the map

Omaru1982

Reaction score
Trophy Points
JasonN said:
Yeah, that's a little harder to do when you're locked in a room with 20+ thugs and a**holes trying to beat your brains in with their fists, chairs, knives, explody crap, and lord-knows what else.... :-o

Especially those knife goons later on, and it'd make those interrogations harder to pull off.

Kal-El

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Great! I like challenges, just like those red suits in AA you had to stun first.

steelio2006

Reaction score
Trophy Points
playing through Arkham Asylum right now. not the first time playing through it. but figured i'd take the time to play through it and then play through Arkham City again on Hard, then complete sidequests and then finish up with playing it on New Game Plus mode.

also received the batman beyond skin. have to say that it's really awesome. looking forward to the Robin and Nightwing dlc later on. be cool to get the Batman skins as well. Dark Knight may be fun to use. also have the Sinestro Corps Batman one.

Kal-El

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I'm assuming you got Sinestro Corps from the Green Lantern blu-ray? Because Batman Beyond was... what, BestBuy, Gamestop?

Interrogations are tough indeed. Got 20 thugs on me yesterday, with one guy marked for interrogation. Almost knocked his lights out, but I stunned him enough to grab him last :)

STANKPAC

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
^^ Just freeze the people you have to interrogate, then beat the crap out of the other thugs. ;-)

Omaru1982

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I'm wondering if in new game plus if batman's other costumes will show wear and tear as the events proceed. I made the mistake of starting this on, no new game plus for me though, back to square one in normal, but for now I'm trophy hunting.

Kal-El

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I don't think I've discovered that gadget yet, Stankpac :) I'm in the process of pursuing The Penguin to save Freeze.

T-HOPE

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Waiting for the PC version.

JasonN

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Finally, FINALLY got through the Penguin's gladiator pit of 20-30 enemies (followed by another 10-15 enemies plus a Titan enemy) on New Game Plus.... which is, for the record, one of the most frustrating and toughest fights I've played in a video game in ages... :-o

Omaru1982

Reaction score
Trophy Points
There's new DLC at the end of next month, a 2 hour single player campaign as robin involving Harley Quinn.... finally something other than challenge maps.

Dwight Fry

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Played most of the game (PC version), except for the challenges and collecting a couple of the hardest Riddler trophies (and trying New Game +). It's just as amazing as everyone says, and more so for a die-hard Batman fan such as myself. Guess we PC players will have to wait quite a bit more for the new DLCs...

bionicbob

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
So I don't know anything about gaming but I love the graphics and trailers for the two Arkham games,
so I am curious is there enough "story" to for someone to create a Batman fan edit movie out of it?

Dwight Fry

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
bionicbob said:
So I don't know anything about gaming but I love the graphics and trailers for the two Arkham games,
so I am curious is there enough "story" to for someone to create a Batman fan edit movie out of it?

The story is great for a videogame, and while I think it would be a bit about moving Batman from A to B to C and such, my opinion is it could work quite well in fanedit form, using the cutscenes and just about the minimum amount of gameplay footage needed to fill the gaps.

What I would really like WB to make it into a proper animated movie version, but using the exact same animation from the game (and please, make it over an hour!)

steelio2006

Reaction score
Trophy Points
going back to replaying both of the Arkham games while I'm waiting for Arkham Origins to be unleashed on the world. really really looking forward to it very much.

Collipso

Reaction score
Trophy Points
though this is a very old thread, i must say the Batman Arkham series might be one of my favorite videogame series of all time. Knight is probably my least favorite. City is my favorite, Asylum comes in second and Origins comes in third. i actually managed to get 100% of the game's gamerscore over at xbox live for City, i think. either way, i've played this a lot, and i really love it. :)

Top Bottom