• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Batman and Robin Sega CD Game Remaster?

jedimasterluke

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Can someone on here help me find out if it’s possible to fix the sega cd game the adventures of Batman and Robin cutscenes to look not like garbage.
this gets rid of the dithering screen door effect but it still has issues it looks blurry and the frame rate is bad. is there anyway to get this to look decent? If so can someone show an example of it looking better than this video.

DigModiFicaTion

DᴉმWoqᴉԷᴉcɑꓕᴉou
Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Seeing that WB is a multi billion dollar company, I don't think they'd start a kickstarter. Fans such as yourself can start a petition. If enough potential consumers signed it they might.

Also, I've moved this to games and merged it with your other similar thread and given it a more suitable name as to allow for this thread to address ideas about remastering the source rather than focusing on a single question asked in the thread title. :)

jedimasterluke

Reaction score
Trophy Points
@DigModiFicaTion I’m not to knowledgeable on people on the internet except for a few YouTubers and some fan editors so I don’t know. do you have a lot of clout with your name that you could make the petition and it would give it a lot of help getting people to go and sign it to it? also how big of a number of people signing to it would make Warner bros take notice?

DigModiFicaTion

DᴉმWoqᴉԷᴉcɑꓕᴉou
Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I'm just a regular Joe. I've seen the game footage and don't personally feel it could result in an edit that would make sense. The shots are choppy as to let the player fill in the gaps. There are some DVD quality upscales that I've seen here and there that might appease what you're looking for. I don't remember where I saw those, so you'd need to search for those though.

jedimasterluke

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I'm just a regular Joe. I've seen the game footage and don't personally feel it could result in an edit that would make sense. The shots are choppy as to let the player fill in the gaps. There are some DVD quality upscales that I've seen here and there that might appease what you're looking for. I don't remember where I saw those, so you'd need to search for those though.
Wait a second I got an idea how about a petition for both a better version of the cutscenes and a better version of the game that makes it fun etc.

zodaex

Reaction score
Trophy Points
This sounds like an ideal job for a DNR filtering pass, followed by a sharpening pass. Good luck with this project mate!

Top Bottom