• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Bat In The Sun Fan Film’s Batman Archives Remastered

Slade Harrison

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I’m needing someone who can preserve all the classic Bat In The Sun, Batman fan films that predate their popular Superpower Beat Down web series. I would like for someone to upscale all of them to 1080 HD starting with Batman Beyond Year One. I happen to still have the file for the full fan film. Then upscale Batman Dark Justice, Batman Legends trailer also know as The Dark Knight Vs Bane on their YouTube channel and patient J, City of Scars. Some of these are no longer available on YouTube and full versions can not be found on the Internet but I do still have the files of the full versions and I would like to save this peace of history. PM me for more info.

Here’s a comparison between a upscale version and the original of Batman Beyond Year One. I tried to put together a upscaled version using Topez Video Enhance AI but it took 2 1/2 days to render six minutes and my computer can’t do anything else except edit and export videos in Adobe Premier.

If anyone can and wants to help please contact me.

After they all get upscaled to 1080 I will edit together a Bat In The Sun throughout the years retrospective video.

I tried to put together a upscaled version using Topez Video Enhance AI but it took 2 1/2 days to render six minutes and my computer can’t do anything else...
Wait you own Topaz!? Or after this did you ask for your money back!? 2.5 days is a lot!

Wait you own Topaz!? Or after this did you ask for your money back!? 2.5 days is a lot!
No I’m just needing a new pc and graphics card. My is from 2015. I just need to upgrade everything. So I will be doing that later in the year.

Here’s a update. I did a 3 minute 4k upscale test useing Topez video enhance AI and it took my pc 3 days. It’s a miracle my PC didn’t crash.

The original

The remaster

Last edited:
Sweet, I love that fan film but was always disappointed with the bad video quality.

Back
Top Bottom