• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Basic DVD cover design - help needed.

Dangelus

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I'm looking for recommendations for easy to use software to create basic (and I mean basic!) DVD covers.

Although there are some wonderfully designed covers for fan edits in circulation, I am just wanting to create a basic template design with general information such as the film title, run time etc. Probably black and white, something I can just cut and paste the text to create the next cover.

I tried coverxp and could not get the hang of it and could not find any basic templates.

Does anybody know anything that fits the bill?

Top Bottom