• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Vote now in wave 1 of the FEOTM Reboot!

Back to the Future -The Hill Valley Chronicles Miniseries

Thanks TM2YC as us Brits say 'Im chuffed to bits!'

Congratulations on finally getting approved :)

To celebrate it coming to iFDB, I made an alternate full cover for this edit:
artboard-copy-131.png

What do you think? :)

Thats fab Ryaney!  I will make that part of the package and print off one for meself!!! :)

*Edit
oooh just spotted one thing 342min is the original runtime mines 327mins :)

Sinbad said:
Thats fab Ryaney!  I will make that part of the package and print off one for meself!!! :)

*Edit
oooh just spotted one thing 342min is the original runtime mines 327mins :)

I must not have been paying attention. :p

I'll fix it when I can. :)

Haven't had a chance to sit and watch just yet, waiting for nights days off work to relax and watch.  I was just wondering about the possibility of an alternate version of episode 3 which has the 1955 footage in the "next on" preview in B&W so if people would like to substitute the B&W episodes there'll be consistency between the "next on" preview at the end of episode 3 and episode 4.
its not hugely important, just a thought.

Anyway the edit looks like a great deal of fun and im excited to sit down and give it a watch. its been a while since i last saw the trilogy so what better way to watch it anew than with your edit.

Thanks for you amazing work

theryaney said:
I'll fix it when I can. :)

Thanks Ryaney the covers great No Rush!! Whenever you get chance, really appreciate you making it! :)

@"keatonshat" 

II did think of that but I was waiting to see if anyone would mention it! I'll need to do it for episode 8 too as some of the previously stuff in that from Episode 7 also needs the BW treatment.

Sinbad said:
@"keatonshat" 

II did think of that but I was waiting to see if anyone would mention it! I'll need to do it for episode 8 too as some of the previously stuff in that from Episode 7 also needs the BW treatment.

oh yeah i forgot that it'd be the case for the previously on from episode 8.

Ill get on it, I have actually done it already for episode 8 in a fashion as I did the old west stuff in sepia with a little grain and film damage effect. I wasn't too keen on the look of the sepia after sleeping on it. PM me if you are interested in the alternate 3 and 8 episodes

Going back to do a couple of alternate episode changes has given me an idea for another one. An alternate episode homaging the 'Reality Cut' and 'Run Marty Run!' I can think of numerous opportunities. Potential title Paradox Marty Paradox! :)

While I'm creating these extra episodes with a tincy bit of Black and White in, I've done an alternate ending episode 10 entitled 'Back To Reality?'  :D  Pretty sure  BTTF fan edit fans will know what this is... :p

Thats perfect Mr R thanks loads!!! :)

Adding a few special features before I reformat my pc and lose all my old project files.

Alternate Ending :p

A homage to an eariler BTTF Fan edit, I've redone as an alternate episode 10 'Back To Reality?' 
A bit of fun to prank a family member/friend

Back
Top Bottom