• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Back to the Future -The Hill Valley Chronicles Miniseries

Zarius

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Congrats on winning Fan Edit of the Month, definatley an Easter you won't forget

Sinbad

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Definitely won't :D Thanks loads Mr Z!

Bobson Dugnutt

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Congrats on the FEOTM win! Unless its another April Fools joke...

The Scribbling Man

Tenant of the Tower of Flints
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
April Fools! Fanedit.org is really a black ops project used by the government to hunt down and eliminate creatives.

Now - bow down before your Lord and master:

@"TVs Frink" 
tumblr_ohsatkALAJ1usf2q5o1_500.jpg

The Scribbling Man

Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Sinbad said:
Yeah I really like the Black and White episodes but didn't feel I got the sepia looking quite right and thought it might be abit too harsh to watch for pretty much three whole episodes.  

Yeah, not totally Sepia, but I think what you did worked well. It had that old, grainy look you get with older westerns (which was probably more fitting).

theryaney

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
The guy who made the alternate TFA opening made this recently:

Very cool, thought I'd share:

Fun thing I made too:
artboard-copy-7.png

Sinbad

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Yeah I saw that trailer on reddit, a lot of people seemed disappointed it wasn't real, I was relieved... cool banner ryaney! :)

The Scribbling Man

Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I realised it was fake, and turned it off around 5 seconds in. I hate fake trailers. Don't see the point in them - unless you're doing an April Fools joke or something.

rgw825

Reaction score
Trophy Points
If you don't mind me asking. What is the difference between the 10 episode version and 11 episode version? Wondering which one i should watch and what does the creator prefer?

rgw825

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Never mind. I found my answer on page 7. I didn't go back far enough into the thread on my first time around.

It'sOnRandom

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Sinbad said:
I can only do Austin Powers and Kermit the frog impressions. Funnily enough I was playing with the idea of maybe giving Austin Powers the Tv sitcom treatment cannedi laughter and all in a future edit

Well um...

Top Bottom