• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Back to the Future Part III - For A Few Minutes More

MusicEd921

Donor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Damn, I wish I had thought of it sooner, but I should've suggested: Back to the Future III: A Fistful of Time

A great scene that should never have been deleted.

moviefan95

Reaction score
Trophy Points
musiced921 said:
Damn, I wish I had thought of it sooner, but I should've suggested: Back to the Future III: A Fistful of Time

A great scene that should never have been deleted.

To be honest, I can kind of see why it was deleted though. The tone at that point in the movie is kind of humorous, with Doc passing out and Marty trying to get him to wake up. The deleted scene is kind of dark in tone at that point in the film.

DigModiFicaTion

DᴉმWoqᴉԷᴉcɑꓕᴉou
Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Just read your synopsis and your comment about the contradiction in your subtitle. Late to the game, but perhaps a more appropriate subtitle as to not contradict the singular minute added would be "For A Few Moments More"  ;)

Jrzag42

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
For A Mere Minute More? Maybe that's straying too far from the original title...

Top Bottom