• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Back to the Future: Greater Scott Edition

Bobson Dugnutt

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I was watching though the edit one last time before uploading and one thing stuck out to me.
During the "Pinch me" scene, there is a cut to the public phonebooth shot that I inserted, but it doesn't match up with the messy, deteriorated footage. Does this bother anyone too much? And if so, does anyone know the optimal way to mess up the clean shot to look just as bad as the surrounding footage?

TM2YC

Take Me To Your Cinema
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
This edit is now on ifdb here Doc. Thread moved.

@"Bobson Dugnutt" Did you mean to link to the Reality Cut trailer in the listing?

It'sOnRandom

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Just left a review i am so glad I got to watch this edit

It'sOnRandom

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
TVs Frink said:
Heavy(er) Edition
Greater Scott Edition

Back To The Future Part  II: The Even Heavier Edition
This better be an edit someday

Bobson Dugnutt

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Since someone mentioned restoring the deleted scenes in the release thread, so here's a comparison with the original scene and the colour corrected version for a couple of the better quality scenes

stSFOm2.png

zUqTbCg.png

QOhzw2G.png

vzHIKXs.png

GSWhYfp.png

Wo1oekQ.png

http://screenshotcomparison.com/comparison/114507

stretch009

Reaction score
Trophy Points
@"Bobson Dugnutt" 

Sent another PM.  I'm hoping to check out my all time favorite movie in extended form for the first time, this weekend.  :blush:

Thanks,
Stretch

DigModiFicaTion

DᴉმWoqᴉԷᴉcɑꓕᴉou
Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
@"stretch009" the initial PM suffices in this case. We ask that community members refrain from posting that they have sent a PM. The editor will receive an alert that you've sent them a PM. For future reference, please only make public requests in the request forum.

Thanks!

The_Doctor

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Bobson Dugnutt's inbox is full, wouldn't let me send a PM.
Will try again later, just wanted to post this here so Dugnutt sees.

Nexus76

Reaction score
Trophy Points
The best film about time travel just got even better with the adds to this cut.Easily my fav trilogy ever being an 80s kid myself.
Thanks for the effort making this version :)

JJohnson3000

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Is there a BTTF with the three movies just edited together? No B&W/sepia, but BTTF1, then BTTF2 (replacing the end of BTTF1 with the newer take), then BTTF3 (perhaps with the beginning credits removed and just doc waking to Howdy Doody). I'm having trouble finding that.

Top Bottom