• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Awesome Online Videos (YouTube, Vimeo, etc.)

mnkykungfu

Donor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
That looks like a great time!  KISS wishes they were that good.

mnkykungfu

Donor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I assume I'm late to the party on this, but I just saw it and it's pretty damn awesome.  Too bad they didn't make Uncharted when Fillion was about 10 years younger.

TM2YC

Take Me To Your Cinema
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points

TM2YC

Take Me To Your Cinema
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
lapis molari said:
Alright, I'll bite: Huh? What's the punchline? I don't get it.

You heard the bit where she said "Hello, I'm Shelley Duvall"? and the bit where she said "Hello, I'm Shelley Duvall"? :D

You either find it funny/bizarre taken out of context, or you don't. There's no punchline.

I bet Stanley Kubrick is kicking himself that he didn't think of doing this in The Shining.

lapis molari

Better edits through feedback.
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Aha. Point scored for bizarre, for sure. My brain just wasn't going there. [insert Gumby emoji]

mnkykungfu

Donor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
With Tenet supposedly maybe coming out at some point soon, the podcast Filmspotting has been doing a Nolan retrospective.  Seems a good time for this, then: 
I do like the sort of "if you think film Z is copying film Y, you need to step back so you can see the whole rest of the alphabet" point of view.  Warning: slight spoilers in that they give away that several films are 'fake reality' films.

mnkykungfu

Donor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Somebody posted this before (sorry I forget who), but I wanted to say "Thanks!" as it really is pretty good.  Shatner plays it straight, but he makes this far more interesting to listen to than a typical educational piece on Mars.  If I had kids, I'd show this to them for sure.  

hbenthow

Reaction score
Trophy Points
If you've ever wondered what a cross between "The Odd Couple" and "John Wick" would look like...

TM2YC

Take Me To Your Cinema
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
How has this only got 350k views?!? It's hilarious and it's popculture+cats=viral right?

They've done other movies:

mnkykungfu

Donor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
^I took a look at those awhile back.  You've definitely picked the 3 best, from what I saw.

mnkykungfu

Donor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
If you're someplace where there are kids getting ready to go back to school, throw this on every morning to get them hyped.

mnkykungfu

Donor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Holy s---!  I JUST watched this ST:TNG episode for the first time yesterday!!

mnkykungfu

Donor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
"This is not going to go the way you think..."

Top Bottom