• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Awesome Online Videos (YouTube, Vimeo, etc.)

TM2YC

Take Me To Your Cinema
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
They are exactly the same movie...

...except 'Masters of the Universe' is better.

njvc

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
That's actually really convincing!

TV's Frink

You Catch On Pretty Quick
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
RetroManiaMan said:
***post deleted by moderator***
[MENTION=30383]RetroManiaMan[/MENTION], I've deleted your post. You've already made that post in your own thread(s), so please don't post it anywhere else. Thank you.

Nic

Reaction score
Trophy Points
In case Frink ever does a redo of Attack of the Ridiculousness:

Gaith

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I like the cut of this Meg's jib... :)

This hamster monster movie is better than any action film in the theaters right now.

Filed by Meg Favreau

Dear HOLLYWOOD MOVIE MAKERS,

Please watch the attached "MINIATURE-MOVIE." It is by Hello Denizen and serves as an example of HOW AN ACTION MOVIE SHOULD BE MADE. Including:

LENGTH: Avengers: Age of Ultron was 2 hours and 21 minutes long! This small movie is 1 minute and 55 seconds long. MR. JOSS WHEDON, this small movie is much easier to watch! Do you perhaps have a BRAIN PROBLEM that makes you confuse MINUTES AND HOURS? Was Age of Ultron was supposed to be 2 minutes and 21 seconds long, but you were TOO EMBARRASSED to fix your mistake? IT IS OK. JUST DO NOT DO IT AGAIN.

ROMANCE: Too many action movies have a ROMANTIC PLOT LINE shoved in them because apparently HOLLYWOOD PEOPLE think that WOMEN ARE HOLLOW-BRAINED and will only see a movie with ROMANCE. The only ROMANCE in this small movie is A HAMSTER'S ROMANCE WITH DESTRUCTION, and that is all that my POOR WOMAN BRAIN needs.

PRACTICAL EFFECTS: "Jurassic World"? More like JURASSIC LIVING INSIDE A COMPUTER WORLD. If you can't even sell people on CG dinosaurs in the TRAILER, how do you expect to SUSTAIN AN ENTIRE FILM? Does Chris Pratt constantly yell, "HEY AUDIENCE, CLOSE YOUR EYES IF YOU DON'T WANT TO SEE BAD CG!"? This small hamster movie uses NO COMPUTER GRAPHICS and the hamster DOES ITS OWN STUNTS.

Hollywood, please FIX ALL OF THE ABOVE.

SINCERELY,
Meg Favreau
FILM CRITIC AS OF JUNE 2015

TM2YC

Take Me To Your Cinema
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Not the slickest editing ever but it's a great idea that made me chuckle...

Omaru1982

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Nic said:
In case Frink ever does a redo of Attack of the Ridiculousness:

You know I've seen this speech done with Ep III when Anakin is considering whether or not to kill Dooko. And well Frink hasnt't quite finished Revenge of the ridiculousness yet so..... :p

TM2YC

Take Me To Your Cinema
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Wow this thing is awesome...

...goosebumps and it somehow makes the prequels look like the sh*t.

Gaith

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
The Force is strong with this one.

... The Really Stupid and Pointless Force, granted, but a kind of Force nonetheless. :shock:

TM2YC

Take Me To Your Cinema
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Ever had that situation when you disagreed with somebody's comments so much that the term "Lame" just wasn't enough...

Nic

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I know I'm two weeks late, but Happy Independence Day all the same.

Top Bottom