• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Awesome Online Videos (YouTube, Vimeo, etc.)

When I watch old Star Trek, the kids often join me. (y)
But this is their favorite Trek.😭

If you thought Spider-Man: No Way Home was great about bringing back characters and actors who needed some dusting off and redemption, then prepare yourself for 2021's true greatest achievement:
This would win the internet purely on the basis of Thug Elrond rapping in High Elvish while Gollum plays the flute!

Well, this was more positive and thought-provoking than I'd expected:

Whether or not you like the new Dune movie, its editor, John Walker, is outstanding.

and the full interview:

Last edited:
^Music and star jump are the real high points there. Btw @TM2YC not sure if you had recommended this actually, but I recently watched and boy I have to say it's super:
This is The Last Steps, a 2016 short documentary by the same guy who made Apollo 11 (2019). <-the film that should've won the Oscar that year. I reviewed it in full here, but essentially this is more of that greatness.

Apollo 11 (2019). <-the film that should've won the Oscar that year.

I saw Apollo 11 on a big amphitheatre IMAX style screen, it was epic! It should 100% have been nominated for an Oscar but should've lost to 'For Sama', the best doc of that or any year. (which didn't win anyway but did get the best doc BAFTA though, over Apollo 11).

Thanks for the tip on that associated short.

watch on AT LEAST A LAPTOP AND FULL SCREEN...

This seems pretty relevant for this community, even if you've never actually been there:
(this is original footage, colorized, sped up, etc. Details are in the Youtube description.)

Paul McCartney's secret cameo in Dunkirk:

A genuine LOL.

Did a Star Wars marathon for May the 4th, and it was my first rewatch of Solo. It really doesn't get enough credit, being judged for its worst elements rather than its best. For example, I just found this great video putting together all (?) the homages to Lucas and Spielberg and old Westerns that Howard put in the film. Great stuff; I only caught about half of it while watching.

This is essentially a fanedit concert video. NIN fans are pretty tech-savvy, and have done several of these, but the stunning visuals for this How To Destroy Angels show match really well with the great soundboard-quality audio here. A great free concert.

^I don't know if that's a tribute to the weird animals, or to Rob Zombie singing like a weird animal in the first place. Nails the chorus, though. lol

This brief clip from the special features of Soderbergh's Schizopolis is a genius breakdown of the tropey Rom Com meet cute.

Back
Top Bottom