• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Awesome Online Videos (YouTube, Vimeo, etc.)

TM2YC

Take Me To Your Cinema
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
This video really makes me want to buy the Blu-Ray:

I haven't seen the movie since I rented the VHS one Saturday afternoon 20 years ago, I remembered it being fun though. Wish the deleted scenes would get released in decent quality so somebody can make a "Director's Cut" style fanedit.

Oh and randomly, this Tank Girl/Deadpool/Harley Quinn team-up has to be one of the best cosplay photos ever!

triple_threat_by_bloodspiderx-d5mdnwd.jpg

Shoot all the guns!

TM2YC

Take Me To Your Cinema
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
A fan edited video "essay" devoted to showcasing the many iconic movie scenes set in toilets :D...

Genius! It seems that to be included in the pantheon of great directors (Kubrick, Scorsese, Danny Boyle, Coppola, Tarantino etc) you have to really nail that iconic toilet-based scene that people will remember you for :). New Director's take note.

TM2YC

Take Me To Your Cinema
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
This Batman mashup fight is fun...

...but check out the comments where people are turning movies quotes into fanediting quotes. Very funny.

Q2

Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Jump to about the 1-min. mark for the interview. This guy is awesome.

[video=youtube_share;hopeFgwApCM]

ThrowgnCpr

awol
Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
hahaha, that guy at 1min us awesome. I love satanists - they're hilarious, and their trolling of religious nut-jobs is much appreciated.

ssj

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Thank god for Satanists!

emphatic

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Sorry to rain on your parade, but that guy is a comedian. I've seen other clips.

ThrowgnCpr

awol
Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
that doesn't make it any less funny. They're still successfully trolling.

TMBTM

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Q2 said:
Jump to about the 1-min. mark for the interview. This guy is awesome.

[video=youtube_share;hopeFgwApCM]

This guy is Andrew Bowser, I made some little special effects for some of his videos last year. His is related to a member of fanedit.org who put us in contact. This character is a recurent one and he's very funny.

TM2YC

Take Me To Your Cinema
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Q2 said:
He's my hero.

He's got one YouTube channel here...

...and another here...

addiesin

Reaction score
Trophy Points
TM2YC said:
He's got one YouTube channel here...

After watching the Satanist video the other day, I did some searching and found his videos. I couldn't stop watching, the guy is compelling and mostly hilarious, and his blend of self-deprecating reality with his jokes makes him seem genuine and all the more funny. I hope he gets some good opportunities, it seems like he's worked really hard on all his material. And he totally fooled the news! Awesome.

TMBTM

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
addiesin said:
After watching the Satanist video the other day, I did some searching and found his videos. I couldn't stop watching, the guy is compelling and mostly hilarious, and his blend of self-deprecating reality with his jokes makes him seem genuine and all the more funny. I hope he gets some good opportunities, it seems like he's worked really hard on all his material. And he totally fooled the news! Awesome.

He was (and still is ?) a recurent guys on the Nerdist youtube chanel. He makes cheap feature movies but some of them looks great. I'd like to see one called Worm. Not a funny one:

(I almost made a special effect for this movie but it did not happen. It's been almost two year since I wasn't in contact with him; He's on Facebook though.)

Q2

Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
That actually looks really good.

Neglify

Reaction score
Trophy Points
^Awesome! Glad to see AMDS is still putting out brilliant mash-ups.

TM2YC

Take Me To Your Cinema
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I love this spoof-retro advert for a new 2000AD action figure...

"Two definite points of articulation!" cracks me up :lol:

TM2YC

Take Me To Your Cinema
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
^ Paging [MENTION=6348]TV's Frink[/MENTION].

Top Bottom