• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Awesome Online Videos (YouTube, Vimeo, etc.)

Frantic Canadian

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
We've already got a thread for animated GIF's, and one for funny pics and vids, so I thought why not have one for awesome YouTube videos that don't fall under the funny banner required for the "We All Need A Laugh" thread. And with that being said I present to you:

[video=youtube_share;Y16uKeTuBWQ]

TM2YC

Take Me To Your Cinema
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Oldskool awesome...

ssj

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
i feel tiny yet grand every time i look up at the sky or across the earth.

i like our medium-sized star. the biggest ones can't support life, because they spew out a crapload of radiation during their life. then they die nasty supernova deaths after just a few million years, not long enough for intelligent life to evolve on any planets in their gravitational thrall (not that life could even get started with all that radiation around).

otoh, i love that supernovas spew out their innards, distributing their carbon and oxygen and iron and silicon and nitrogen and other byproducts of nuclear fusion, giving birth to planets and fanedits and beautiful women. :)

geminigod

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
ssj said:
i feel tiny yet grand every time i look up at the sky or across the earth.

i like our medium-sized star. the biggest ones can't support life, because they spew out a crapload of radiation during their life. then they die nasty supernova deaths after just a few million years, not long enough for intelligent life to evolve on any planets in their gravitational thrall (not that life could even get started with all that radiation around).

otoh, i love that supernovas spew out their innards, distributing their carbon and oxygen and iron and silicon and nitrogen and other byproducts of nuclear fusion, giving birth to planets and fanedits and beautiful women. :)

That flowed beautifully into your signature sentence.

Q2

Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points

That One Guy

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I'm resurrecting this thread to share my friend's faux 80s TV commercial for a game he's making as part of Game Dev School:

Frantic Canadian

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
That One Guy said:
I'm resurrecting this thread to share my friend's faux 80s TV commercial for a game he's making as part of Game Dev School:

"Grab a joystick and play with yourself, or ask a friend to come over and help you with a second pair of hands." :lol:

TM2YC

Take Me To Your Cinema
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Just posted by PistolShrimps and it's all kinds of awesome (And in full HD)...

Funny, I don't remember this ^. ;-)

MWRK

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Dunno how many SNL lovers are on here, but I'm a fan of the man living in a van down by the river:

bionicbob

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
^ Holy Beaver Tails! It's Rob Ford!!!! :canada::laugh:

Top Bottom