• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Awesome Online Videos (YouTube, Vimeo, etc.)

Just a little experiment I did, checking out what wonders AI dubbing can accomplish:

I'm gonna tell kids that this is Poor Things...

Ok, seriously though, this is directed by Spike Jonze, and if you remember his Weapon Of Choice video, it makes total sense. 6 years ago, nobody knew who Margaret Qualley was, but as this shows: they should have. The track is by Sam i and Ape Drums featuring Assassin, called "My Mutant Brain". Oh, and this is somehow a perfume commercial...I guess?

Did you guys know that Keanu Reaves actually speaks Spanish and has a YouTube account where he does John Wick stuff like he does in the movies. I had no idea Keanu Reaves' actual real name is Marcos Jeeves. I never knew...................................................

If the John Wick Blureys (which I own) have a Spanish language setting than a Spanish themed John Wick edit with added Spanish music and other Spanish motifs could honestly make for quite an entertaining fanedit.

Alright, I know this was a big deal when it came out on Adult Swim years back, but I missed it. The less someone knows before watching, the better.

Reactions: Nic
Okay, this has to be one of the most insane movie trailers I've ever seen.... Spider-webs. Running. Webs. Gangs. Fast computer typing. Violence. Sexy rolling around. Typing! Webs! Gangs! Forests! Fast mouse scrolling! Piggyback rides! Fighting! "Accepted"! Cut the rain drops! Love!

I cannot imagine the movie maintains this kind of schizophrenic energy, but color me intrigued.

^ The movement effect on the still images is of course very glitchy but still enormously impressive that it works at all and to that level.

That reminded me to post a music video from a few months ago created by a band I've been following for years called 'The Indelicates', for their new single 'Cold War Bop'. They've used AI to put themselves into cold war photographs and then AI animated it. I imagine it's the same sort of techniques as the Star War vids used. IIRC Simon (the singer/writer) made the video himself. In this case I think the AI weirdness is an intentional part of the visual message.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom