• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Avengers: Assembled (Infinity War/Endgame Compression)

macmilln

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Motleys Fanedits said:
Will the stuff you cut from this version still be cut in the "assembly cut"?

No, it would literally just be all the footage I could use, would have to find a way to reinsert the ‘garden’ scene but besides that, everything would work perfectly I think. This isn’t a priority though and could probably be knocked out in a weekend at most...

Nahuel91

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Wow, this is a really interesting and awesome idea.
I love Marvel but i have found most of the mcu lacking in the tone and quality the stories should have, more than probably because of Disney involvement with the brand.
Sadly, Endgame was overall really bad and there is no much it can be done to save it except write it and shot it all over again, but i really appreciate what you did uniting both of them and i am really curious to see it, it must feel like a really epic movie!
I really appreciate too that you took the job to take out the awful, crine worthy and forced humor that plagues so much of every single mcu movie. Some of it work, but most of the time it does not and it ruins the overall tone of every movie. 
I really liked Infinity War but it had some flaws, mainly some forced jokes, so this is perfect.
Did you by any chance restored any of the deleted scenes? There was not much but i remember one in particular of two of Thanos minions chasing Wand and Vision that i felt that should have stayed in the movie.
In fact, a lot of mcu movies have a lot of deleted scenes that should have not been cut, like Thor Dark World or Doctor Strange, Doctor Strange by example is a great movie underneath, but it has a lot of random, bad jokes that ruin the tone, imagine a cut of the movie without most of the jokes and the deleted scenes back in, it would be the true great movie!
So much wasted potential, most superhero movies suck now.
Thank you for your work!

Jax20

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Loved this edit, really kept the story moving without sacrificing the essence of the characters nor the action but got rid of the moments that struck as unnecesary or injected to keep the audiences at test screenings satisfied. A really, really, REALLY great work.

FST

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Just asking, Do you encode in x264 or x265 or some other format?

macmilln

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Both the "LARGE" and "small" files are H.264 MP4s. Stereo audio.

As H.265 becomes more prevalent I will definitely be switching over to it. But for now the pros (lower file size, higher quality encoding) do not outweigh the cons (compatibility) imo.

Sidenote: I was thinking of re-exporting my edits in 5.1, now that I personally have a use for it. Will keep things posted in the edits' respective threads.

FST

Reaction score
Trophy Points
macmilln said:
Both the "LARGE" and "small" files are H.264 MP4s. Stereo audio.

As H.265 becomes more prevalent I will definitely be switching over to it. But for now the pros (lower file size, higher quality encoding) do not outweigh the cons (compatibility) imo.

Sidenote: I was thinking of re-exporting my edits in 5.1, now that I personally have a use for it. Will keep things posted in the edits' respective threads.

Agreed, and just a suggestion encode with dual audio, with stereo being the default in case older technologies don't work with 5.1.

macmilln

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I don't know how to do that in Premiere, but hopefully there's a way! (or an easy workaround using another program)

If not, I'll just keep the existing files up and upload the 5.1 copies seperately.

Thanks for the advice, and interest in my edit!

chrishyland

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Hi Macmilln,

Could you dm me a link for your fan edit of end game, as reading your edit I'm intrigued to view it.  :)

Talysman

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Once again late to the party (happens a lot), but really, *really* enjoyed this! Everything you loved about the last two Avengers movies, and practically nothing you didn't. Flows extremely well, no blips in the pacing of the story, and you'll be surprised at how quickly it goes by :)

makzimillianshell

Reaction score
Trophy Points
THIS EDIT IS NOW ON IFDB!
Banner-December-2019.jpg

Tagline: The epic two-in-one finale to the Infinity Saga.

Synopsis: An epic two-in-one edit of Avengers: Infinity War and Avengers: Endgame. Seamlessly combining the two films, along with credits scenes from Ant-Man and the Wasp and Captain Marvel. Additionally, there has been much cut from both films to remove some of the crappy dialogue and humour, to make for the most digestible and tolerable rewatch experience.

Intention: The purpose of this edit is to combine the stories of Infinity War and Endgame in a one-part edit, while quickening the pace of both films, making for a more digestible and entertaining rewatch experience.

I've seen enough of the simple stitching together of the two films with credits scenes. It's a great idea, and was inevitably going to happen, but I've seen dozens of people try their hand at it - hell, I did too (just for myself, and I shared it with people who wanted), and I wanna see something new done with these movies. I was surprised when I found out that nobody has made a shorter version of these films. Besides @"Cavolon"'s The Infinity War, a shortened version of Avengers: Infinity War, I couldn't find anything close to this being done. Guess we can't say that anymore...

Changelog:
Original Runtime: 342 minutes
New Runtime: 272 minutes
  • 0:00:00 - Added "FE.org" 'Netflix-style' card and my own "CJM" logo card
  • 0:00:06 - Gamora's flashback
  • 0:02:14 - Marvel Studios card
  • 0:02:50 - Asgardian Refugee Vessel
  • 0:11:34 - Cut Thanos "No ressurections this time"
  • 0:12:35 - Cut "sandwich" dialogue
  • 0:12:52 - Cut Strange/Wong "Who?"
  • 0:12:54 - Added custom "Avengers: Assembled" title card
  • 0:14:57 - Cut initial Sanctum dialogue, now starts with "This is it."
  • 0:15:33 - Cut "Ben and Jerry's" dialogue
  • 0:16:35 - Cut Banner "Like the Beatles?"
  • 0:17:29 - Cut "Moving your hair" dialogue
  • 0:25:40 - Cut Peter "That makes sense."
  • 0:28:41 - Cut Quill "Put on your mean faces."
  • 0:29:11 - Cut Guardians dialogue until "Wake him up."
  • 0:29:28 - Cut Guardians/Thor dialogue until "How do I open this thing?"
  • 0:29:57 - Cut "Imitating the god man." dialogue
  • 0:33:03 - Cut "Grenades" dialogue
  • 0:34:43 - Cut "Invisible" dialogue
  • 0:41:39 - Rearranged scenes, we now go from Knowhere to SCOTLAND instead of AVENGERS COMPOUND
  • 0:48:07 - Avengers Compound is now here
  • 0:48:14 - Cut initial Avengers Compound dialogue, now starts with "We gotta assume..."
  • 0:53:05 - Cut Peter "That didn't make sense"
  • 1:15:53 - Cut initial Vormir establishing shot with them at the BOTTOM of the mountain, added "Vormir" text over 'new' establishing shot
  • 1:22:42 - Cut "Starbucks" dialogue
  • 1:23:16 - Cut Cap/Bucky catch-up
  • 1:23:44 - Cut Shuri "I'm sure you did your best."
  • 1:27:34 - Cut Nat/Banner dialogue
  • 1:29:15 - Cut "Surrender?" dialogue
  • 1:29:42 - Cut Nat "Pissed her off."
  • 1:32:37 - Cut Thor "Only if I die."
  • 1:35:30 - Added light leaks to Hulkbuster looking up at Thor arriving
  • 1:41:15 - Cut Quill "Hard to catch."
  • 1:45:07 - Cut Okoye "Why was she up there?"
  • 1:48:23 - Cut Nat "That was gross."
  • 2:04:20 - Added Barton family dusting
  • 2:05:13 - Reinserted Titan dusting
  • 2:07:00 - Added Ant-Man and the Wasp credits scene dusting, cut up to "Going subatomic..."
  • 2:08:09 - Reinserted dead Vision/"Oh God" scene
  • 2:08:45 - Added Fury/Hill dusting, cut up to "What is it?"
  • 2:10:11 - Added Captain Marvel credits scene, with graphic match of the pager and "Three Weeks Later" text
  • 2:11:12 - Cut Stark/Nebula paper football, scene now starts with shot of Iron Man helmet
  • 2:16:01 - Cut Cap shaving
  • 2:17:37 - Cut Cap/Stark "Where is he now?" dialogue
  • 2:17:50 - Cut Stark/Rocket "Build a Bear" dialogue
  • 2:20:16 - Cut 'Where's Thanos' dialogue until "So where is he?"
  • 2:20:55 - Cut "What's different this time?" dialogue
  • 2:21:23 - Cut "Avengers: Endgame" title card
  • 2:22:23 - Cut Cap "I don't know what I'm gonna do..."
  • 2:23:36 - Cut continuity error with Captain Marvel jumping on Thanos
  • 2:26:46 - Cut 'support group' scene
  • 2:26:46 - Masked "San Francisco" text
  • 2:28:21 - Cut Scott's 'personal stuff'
  • 2:28:30 - Cut initial Avengers Compound dialogue, now starts with Scott 'buzzing'
  • 2:29:01 - Cut Scott "Anyone studied quantum physics?"
  • 2:35:52 - Cut 'picture with Ant-Man' dialogue
  • 2:35:59 - Cut Banner "Dab"
  • 2:45:11 - Cut scene on 'landing space'
  • 2:46:23 - Cut Banner "It's that bad." (repeated line)
  • 2:47:25 - Cut Fortnite/"noobmaster69" dialogue
  • 2:50:04 - Replaced Fortnite with The Big Lebowski behind Rocket "There's beer on the ship!"
  • 2:50:16 - Masked "Tokyo" text
  • 2:54:27 - Cut Clint suiting up scene
  • 2:54:49 - Cut Barton home scene
  • 2:56:01 - Cut Reality Stone scene
  • 2:57:37 - Cut "He's pretty good at that." dialogue
  • 3:00:33 - Cut Loki in cell on Asgard
  • 3:00:53 - Cut "Wine Cellar" dialogue
  • 3:01:49 - Cut Rocket "Chick with antenna"
  • 3:04:08 - Cut spoonfed information of "who else is looking for stones"
  • 3:04:15 - Cut initial Thanos' ship dialogue, now starts with arrival of Thanos
  • 3:07:33 - Cut Hulk "Stairs!"
  • 3:08:52 - Cut Hulk walking down stairs
  • 3:09:16 - Removed "AXE Body Spray" dialogue
  • 3:11:12 - Cut Cap v. Cap fight
  • 3:15:01 - Cut Thanos' dialogue about Nebula
  • 3:15:52 - Cut Frigga seeing Thor's eye (it's cooler if she just knows)
  • 3:18:34 - Mjolnir arrive immediately
  • 3:19:17 - Rearranged Quill dancing
  • 3:19:26 - Cut Nebula "Tool of a thief"
  • 3:20:15 - Cut "Wasn't always like this" dialogue
  • 3:20:33 - Added 'Light Rays' transition between Nebulas
  • 3:21:09 - Cut Thanos "Undo" dialogue
  • 3:21:35 - Added another 'Light Rays' transition between Nebulas
  • 3:25:15 - Cut "You're new here" dialogue
  • 3:28:16 - Cut Starks elevator dialogue
  • 3:29:33 - Removed dialogue from establishing shot of Starks
  • 3:30:58 - Cut Jarvis' dialogue
  • 3:31:03 - Cut Nebula v. Nebula
  • 3:33:12 - Cut Clint "How's it going"
  • 3:33:16 - Cut Clint "Whatever it takes."
  • 3:33:29 - Cut Clint "Damn you!"
  • 3:38:17 - Cut initial dock dialogue, now starts with "Supposed to be me..."
  • 3:39:06 - Cut Rocket "Boo!"
  • 3:50:40 - Cut Thanos "You won't be alive"
  • 3:50:55 - Cut Rocket's fake-sounding cry
  • 4:01:44 - Cut Gamora/Quill humour
  • 4:07:30 - Cut weirdly sexual "Hey Peter Parker."
  • 4:07:38 - Cut "She's got help"
  • 4:31:57 - Iron Man 'homage' is now directly after 'stylized' credits

9XNleSq.jpg

Please PM me if you'd like a link.
Marvelous work mate!

In Saigon and we're just going into hard lock-down....the timing couldn't be betterer!

Cheers

Last edited by a moderator:

macmilln

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Any chance anyone who's seen this still has the "small" encode downloaded and could upload it somewhere for me? MEGA deleted it and I didn't save it anywhere locally, would be nice if I didn't have to open all the project files up again and re-export it. Thanks in advance!

Jrzag42

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I'll check to see which version I have downloaded when I get the chance.

macmilln

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Been a while since I've watched this, and I haven't been editing at all lately. Theoretically, though, I'd love to recreate this in 4K with surround sound. I'm sure I could also find some more miscellaneous things to tighten up here and there throughout the two movies, and I'd bet some of my existing cuts and alterations could be improved as well. But I think most of the major beats would remain the same.

BadeParast

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Just read about this edit, and I really want to watch it. very excited. 😁

DaKing421

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Been a while since I've watched this, and I haven't been editing at all lately. Theoretically, though, I'd love to recreate this in 4K with surround sound. I'm sure I could also find some more miscellaneous things to tighten up here and there throughout the two movies, and I'd bet some of my existing cuts and alterations could be improved as well. But I think most of the major beats would remain the same.
As a suggestion, if you were to update this, would you use either the Stan Lee Marvel Studios card, or the Chadwick Boseman one?

Top Bottom