- Reaction score
- Trophy Points
"Avengers Age Of Ultron is a little more grown up than the first one, a little scarier, a little funkier." Joss Whedon.
THAT WAS A LIE! The goal is to keep that original promise. Removing the worst of the humor, creating a threatening villain and tightening up the pace of the final act, transforming the movie from an underwhelming letdown into a worthwhile sequel to the original.
- Natasha: "Thank you" to Hulk.
- Thor: "They are lining up." Cap: "Well they are excited."
- Tony: "Guys...lets talk. It was a good talk." Guard: "No it wasn't."
- The bizarre sped up 3 steps Wanda takes before closing the door after attacking Cap.
- Tony and Thors ego measuring contest about which of their girlfriends is better.
- Bruce landing on Natashas Boobs.
- Ultron: "That was dramatic."
- No Strings On Me Song removed from Ultron escaping to Struckers lab scene, replaced with more creepy and dramatic music cue.
- Ultron: "People create... smaller people... CHILDREN! I lost the word there. Children."
- Ultron: "But also... yeah."
- Tony: And he did a Banksy at the crime scene, just for us."
- Klaue talking about cuttlefish and Pietro taking the candy.
- Ultron: "I'm sorry. ooooh. I'm sure that is going to be okay I just don't understand!"
- Thor: "Nobody has to break anything." Ultron: "Clearly you never made an omelette." Tony, he beat me by one second."
- Ultron "I can't physically throw up in my mouth."
- Tony: "What are you going to do?" Nick: "I don't know, something dramatic, I hope."
- Ultron: I'm not being pushy."
- Ultron rolling his eyes.
- Ultron "NO WAIT! GUYS! UHH AHH"
- Cap, Thor and Pietro individually fighting robots while Vision is erasing Ultron from the internet.
- Cap: "If you get hurt, hurt them back. If you get killed, walk it off."
- Hulk scaring woman and child.
- Weird cut to Wanda after she attacks robot before she hides with Clint in building.
- Cap and Thor saving people from falling to their death... and then bringing them back up onto the floating city...
- Ultron: "Thor! You're bothering me!"
- Pietro punching the air and then getting shot.
- Number 6 is topped and locked or stocked and..."
- Ultron bot attacks Helicarrier.
- Vision: "It is terribly well-balanced." Thor: "Well if there's too much weight, you lose power in the swing, so..."
- Tony: "Romanoff, you and Banner better not be playing hide the zucchini." Nat: "Relax shell head, not all of us can fly."
- Avengers Fighting in the church trimmed, including the 90 degrees sideways shot of Thor.
- Ultron: "You know... with the benefit of hindsight."
- Pietro: "You know... I'm 12 minutes older than you."
- Clint and Nat driving in an Audi.
- Ultron singing.
- Ultron: "Oh for god’s sake!" Instead, we see him turn his head from the scene where he is singing.
- Pietro and Wanda Scene before they meet Ultron.
- Thor "They don't see what's coming!" After his pool vision.