• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Avengers: Age of Ultron: Extinction Edition

Sorry for the lack of updates and everything, I don't really have an excuse except real life and school and some personal stuff, but ideally I'd aim for before the end of the month. 

I've been putting together a whole slew of Bonus Features, which is something I always want to do with my edits, yet never deliver. This time I've actually put some stuff together, listed below. It all adds up to about 46 minutes of bonus stuff that I hope someone out there enjoys

Extinction Edition Trailer

Deleted and Alternate Trailer Scenes
Unused Workprint Scenes
Theatrical Versions of Deleted Scenes
Alternate Ending

Director's Commentary on Deleted Scenes
Joss Whedon talks Deleted Scenes (Film Commentary Excerpts)
Joss Whedon talks Deleted Scenes (Empire Podcast Excerpts)
Cast and Crew Interviews on Deleted Scenes

Also no this won't be encoded as a BD-25 or anything, I don't have that kind of upload speed or knowledge to author a disc. Most likely a folder or something.

Here is the near-finished Blu-Ray cover also, still needs a few tweaks here and there however. 
lHI1CZT.jpg

And also a tease for whats to come
eGreln7.jpg

Bobson Dugnutt said:
Sorry for the lack of updates and everything, I don't really have an excuse except real life and school and some personal stuff, but ideally I'd aim for before the end of the month. 

I've been putting together a whole slew of Bonus Features, which is something I always want to do with my edits, yet never deliver. This time I've actually put some stuff together, listed below. It all adds up to about 46 minutes of bonus stuff that I hope someone out there enjoys

Extinction Edition Trailer

Deleted and Alternate Trailer Scenes
Unused Workprint Scenes
Theatrical Versions of Deleted Scenes
Alternate Ending

Director's Commentary on Deleted Scenes
Joss Whedon talks Deleted Scenes (Film Commentary Excerpts)
Joss Whedon talks Deleted Scenes (Empire Podcast Excerpts)
Cast and Crew Interviews on Deleted Scenes

Also no this won't be encoded as a BD-25 or anything, I don't have that kind of upload speed or knowledge to author a disc. Most likely a folder or something.

Here is the near-finished Blu-Ray cover also, still needs a few tweaks here and there however. 
lHI1CZT.jpg

And also a tease for whats to come
eGreln7.jpg

Can’t wait!

jswert123456 said:
love the color palette for the cover.

Same. Though I'm not too fond of the criterion style wrap in general, this is a really nice cover.

addiesin said:
jswert123456 said:
love the color palette for the cover.

Same. Though I'm not too fond of the criterion style wrap in general, this is a really nice cover.

i tend to agree, i think the cover would work just as well without the criterion look.

I wasn’t really a fan of AoU after the first viewing, but haven’t given it a second try since seeing it in the theater. That being said, damn I am so excited for this fan edit and can’t wait for this to be my second viewing of the movie.

Hope I’m not too late for this:

Maybe this can be incorporated?

Wow, this looks like a truly impressive edit!  Can't wait to check it out.

Just discovered this forum, can't wait to watch this version of AOU!

Don't want to be pushy, but are you getting closer with this edit?

I really don't have that much of an excuse for not putting this out yet, I've just been getting annoyed with some of the little audio transitions, but I'm sure that it's just from listening to it over and over again. 

I'd say look out for this edit soon, but I'm not too sure. Maybe in just over a week or so but I make no concrete promises.

Rendering this out now with a new title card at the end to thank everyone who had some part in helping make this edit possible. Let me know if you think I forgot someone

zmZcuAq.png

Bobson Dugnutt said:
Rendering this out now with a new title card at the end to thank everyone who had some part in helping make this edit possible. Let me know if you think I forgot someone

zmZcuAq.png

At long last.

Back
Top Bottom