• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Avengers: Age of Ultron: Extinction Edition

Bobson Dugnutt said:
Here are some posters that you can use for Plex or for any other reason you might want. @"macmilln" did some excellent work on the first two variants that you can see more like these in his thread

wP7u1cH.jpg

Happy to see this pop on plex when I get hold of it xD some how o_O xD Congrats on the release! :D

I sent you a message about it, but around the 1 hour and 19 minute mark after Thor gets in the car with Selvic, there's a quick flash frame as it goes back to the farmhouse.

This edit has now been updated to v1.9 with a few changes and fixes 

- added "One Year Later" title card following the Marvel fanfare to indicate the passage of time after the prologue 
- fixed green screen further in the Avengers tower scene
- fixed audio sync problems during the same scene
- removed flash frame after Thor and and Selvig get in the car 
- fixed audio fade in following the Thor cave swim scene 

The G-Drive folder has been updated, so the link will still work all the same

I used the G-Drive link you sent me... No movie. Just the Bonus features.

heathen3017 said:
I used the G-Drive link you sent me... No movie. Just the Bonus features.

Check now, it should work now. 

And also, has anyone checked out any of the bonus features?

Thanks....It's up now. Looking forward to watching it. I haven't seen bonus yet as I am in midst of a move, but definitely want to watch them.

My review is up. With the exception of the goofy cave bath sequence, I enjoyed all the restored material, and this will be the AoU I revisit in the future. Congrats to Bobson Dugnutt on a job well done! :)

ETA: oh, and two more tiny pieces of feedback... One, the Netflix Original sound is highly recognizable, so I can't approve of its use as a generic Fan Edit.org signature sound. Two, Beats headphones are a scam, so I would have appreciated painting out said logo on Bruce's headphones. Just my two cents. ;)

Wow, thank you for doing this, i remember watching the first two trailers and how hyped i was about this movie, i thought it was gonna be dark and serious and awesome, and then it turned out to be a pretty forgettable and generic movie where a lot of the stuff from the trailers was missing and the tone was way more comedic than what it should be, not to mention lacking in danger and consequences.
I am sure this makes the movie better, i am really curious about seeing this edit because i never watched the movie again after that one time on theaters.
Any chance you remove things like the bad forced jokes or senseless Nat-Bruce subplot for a future edit? Not all of the jokes, but most of them were pretty cringe worthy.

PMing the editor, @"Bobson Dugnutt" in this case, is always the best way to acquire an edit. As long as you’re polite, they’ll most certainly get back to you!

Any plans on restoring the film with Brian Tyler's or Danny Elfman's intended scores?

Awesome work.... I have just been reading the changes, the effort that has gone in to this (and all Fan Edits) is just astounding... Well done... I hope I get to see this... I have been a huge "Fan Edit" and "Work Print" movies since I first stumbled across them back in 2006 (ish)

Great Job !!

Hey guys!

Does anyone know if someone has created english subtitles for this edit?

Back
Top Bottom