• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Avengers: Age of Ultron Extended Edition

samspider3

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Since I made the extended edition of the first Avengers film, which was a huge success here in the website xD, I've decided to create an extended edition of the second film. I enjoyed a lot Avengers 2, and while it may have some little flaws, I still believe it's actually a great sequel with the same quality as the first one. Many of the "troubles" people find on this film don't bother me at all, but anyways, that is another subject. Here are the proposed Changes:

-Add a Deleted Scene where Quicksilver is giving gifts to people from Sokovia and Scarlett witch discusses with him afterwards. Then a kid appears and tells them an "Iron Man" wants to see them in a church. It turns out it's Ultron.

-Add extended bits from the scene where the Avengers investigate and conclude they need to go to Wakanda. We see Tony Stark talking to Bruce about Ultron, we see Captain America talking to Maria Hill about what would she do if she had the opportunity to kill the Baron, Captain America pushing Hawkeye to get information, Black Widow talking to Jim Rhodes and some little bits of comedy.

-Add extended bits of conversation between Bruce Banner and Black Widow. In this case, they get angry at each other at the end of this conversation.-Add extended encounters between Thor and Dr. Selvigg and the scene with the Norns and they talk about the infinity gems.

-Add part of the extended scene where Vision fights Thor. This scene will not exactly be in this cut, but I will try to add the bits where Bruce tries to control his transformation as Hulk and Thor saying some magic words before waking Vision up.

Finally, I will make some color correction and add music where it's needed. This last one is important because I don't completely know the soundtrack, so it would be very nice if someone suggests me which track I could use in the scenes, someone who really has knowledge of the soundtrack, of course. That's all for now, I believe I will launch this fan edit next month :p

flaminio

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Awesome. I enjoyed your Avengers EE; looking forward to this one.

testingfazed

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I also thought the original was better than a lot of people gave it credit for. I'm looking forward to see what you can do with it. Your ideas sound interesting.

Daxtreme

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Good idea! Totally supporting it.

Don't know for the soundtrack, but are the deleted scenes in HD? If yes, please consider making the whole movie in HD! :)

samspider3

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Daxtreme said:
Good idea! Totally supporting it.

Don't know for the soundtrack, but are the deleted scenes in HD? If yes, please consider making the whole movie in HD! :)

I'm actually doing it in 1080p.

The good new is that almost every scene was edited to fit in this fan edit. Just need to add one more and then begin to fix the colours and add some music.

hbenthow

Reaction score
Trophy Points
What will your new color grade look like? Will you just remove the yellow tint, or will it be more complex than that?

samspider3

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
hbenthow said:
What will your new color grade look like? Will you just remove the yellow tint, or will it be more complex than that?

Not exactly. This movie edit will keep everything as it is in the movie. However, some deleted scenes or extended bits don't match with the colors from the film in the scenes where they belong to. My intention is to match the colors so the changes between scenes are invisible.

samspider3

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points

I kind of need some help from you. Do you know what's the name of the track used in this scene? I might not searching well, but i can't find it in the official soundtrack.

samspider3

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points

Here is a sneak peek of The Fan Edit. I changed The brightness to match The film, I used The shots of Thor being electrocuted anf replaced the lightning sound effects with others much stronger.

ManicGuy1989

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Loved that Norn Cave scene its perfect! I'll definitely check this out if I can.

Cnemi

Reaction score
Trophy Points
How is this coming along? Do you think it might be ready before Captain America Civil War opens?

TM2YC

Take Me To Your Cinema
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Edit complete. Thread moved. Congratulations :) .

Sphinctone1

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Your work on The Avengers was absolutely top shelf,very well done. Very much looking forward to this one.
 Happen to agree with "testingfazed"'s post above, I thought this was a pretty good movie as it was,not quite sure why it received so much negativity. (O.K. the physics were a "challenge", but if your really going to go there,Iron Man can't fly then either,among so many other things)

ddsshocker

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Excellent! I was hoping an extended version would be done and ready for my viewing of Civil War!
@samspider3 you did brilliant work on the first film so I look forward to viewing this one (if I can lol).

The supreme accuser

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Judging from the information in the description, I think you left out some deleted scenes. They showed up on the Phase 2 box. One scene with Quicksilver running through Sokovia and Cap taking off his helmet because of some art work that painted him in a bad image.

But since you've done it anyways, could you DM me the fan edit please?

Optimusprowl

Reaction score
Trophy Points
How do we get ahold of the edit once its finished? Im very interested in watching it!

onomatopoeia911

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Hey Sam,

Just finding out about this FE community and saw the norn scene edit you did, REALLY would love to see the whole edit, any chance you could PM me a link? Ill happily write a review and share it around after!

Thanks!
--Nick

TV's Frink

You Catch On Pretty Quick
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
@"onomatopoeia911" I'm a few weeks late, but on the off chance you ever come back and see this, please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.

lapis molari

Better edits through feedback.
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
English subtitles are now available for this definitive version of Ultron's twisted bid for world peace. :)

For anyone who got this edit before the subs are added, PM me.

Top Bottom