• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

August 2021 FEOTM

What was your Favorite Edit of the month in August 2021?

• Suicide Squad: Assault on Arkham by Dwight Fry

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Superman: Public Enemies by Zarius

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dino Crisis by Malthus

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Deadpool: All Super, No Hero Edition by Bobson Dugnutt

• Hulk: Struggle For Control by lapis molari

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Split Unbreakable Glass by Wraith

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • Good Guy Deckard by Wakeupkeo

• Buckaroo Banzai: The VHS TV Edition by BionicBob

• The X-Files, Season 5: The Missing Files by DigModiFicaTion

• Total voters
  • Poll votes is visible for users with special permission.
  • Poll closed .

MCP

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Nine edits for you to vote for this month: Voting closes on October 1st. Please note: Voting is limited to active members who have been registered for more than a month and have a minimum of 5 posts. Faneditors are not allowed to vote for their own edit. Faneditors are not allowed to solicit… (read full article...)

Last edited by a moderator:

Dwight Fry

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Aren't there a few edits missing from the poll? BionicBob's Buckaroo Banzai, DigModification's Patriot Games and X-Files, Bobson's Inglourious Basterds?

The Scribbling Man

Tenant of the Tower of Flints
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Aren't there a few edits missing from the poll? BionicBob's Buckaroo Banzai, DigModification's Patriot Games and X-Files, Bobson's Inglourious Basterds?

Editors can't have multiple edits submitted for FEOTM, which is why Inglorious Basterds isn't there. Bobson chose to have his Deadpool edit submitted instead. Otherwise, I added everything marked as August 2021 on IFDB, so if there's something missing, the editor probably neglected to add the date to their IFDB form.

I'll look into what's missing.

Dwight Fry

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I know what happened with BionicBob's edit: the word "August" got misspelled in the submission, as per how it appears on IFDB.

Wakeupkeo

Donor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Wow! Heavy hitters this month! I feel like many top editors here are on this list- Wraith, DigMod, Bobson, Bionic, Malthus, Zarius, and Dwight! *And Lapis!

I'll be watching from the sidelines as these Legends battle it out! Tough month to decide!

Last edited:

Dwight Fry

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
and Lapis Molari. Don't discount that amazing edit of The Incredible Hulk.
This. Though I'm holding back watching that one in the hopes that he finally does that 1080p version with upscaled deleted scenes.

Wakeupkeo

Donor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
My apologies, I meant to have the Great Lapis in there too.

Legends.

The Scribbling Man

Tenant of the Tower of Flints
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
The poll and article have now been updated to include DigMod's X Files edit. That should all be accurate now! Sorry for the confusion.

Last Impressions

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Congrats Wraith ..im on holiday next week and intend to take the time to watch SUG next , however, i think i downloaded the original file...did you make some amendments for a version 2?

ArtisDead

Banned
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Congrats Wraith ..im on holiday next week and intend to take the time to watch SUG next , however, i think i downloaded the original file...did you make some amendments for a version 2?
There is a more current version in which Wraith annihilated a few demons that haunted him in the previous version. 😁

Wraith

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
A PM will follow...LOL

Demons.....(aka OCD)

ArtisDead

Banned
Reaction score
Trophy Points
V6.06 lol
I could be amiss in my calculations but...logical math tells us the following:

If Last Impressions has version 1.04 and the current version is version 6.06 then there has been at least 32 new versions? 😆😅🤣😂

Wraith

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I could be amiss in my calculations but...logical math tells us the following:

If Last Impressions has version 1.04 and the current version is version 6.06 then there has been at least 32 new versions? 😆😅🤣😂
LOL...that few!
:)

There were many, Many, MANY versions not made available in total.

Top Bottom