• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Audiobooks

theryaney

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
If anybody's interested in trying audiobooks, check out Audible Stories. They have free to stream books, mostly geared towards young kids, but they also have classic "timeless listens". it's been useful to me to fill some of the hours this past year.

Also try LibriVox of course, free public-domain audiobooks (quality really varies).

Moe_Syzlak

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Word of warning. If you have an Audible account, kids, and any voice assistant like Alexa, be sure you disable the ability to order books through those devices. My kids used like a dozen of our Audible credits on half hour books like Dog Man and Captain Underpants. šŸ¤£

Hendo69

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I've yet to have a fair stab at audiobooks but I do have Danny Baker's "Going..." trilogy ready and waiting.

Wraith

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
JERRY DOYLE (aka Mr Garibaldi)- Have you seen my country lately...

Editzilla

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Always been interested in audiobook, but never could get around to finishing one. Only one was The Lost World done by Glen McCready, and that's because of going back and forth to San Jose with the family.

Top Bottom