• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Audio/Video Out of Sync

vmancini

Reaction score
Trophy Points
My recent (and first) FanEdit is up; it's entitled "A Failed Expedition to The Lost World: Jurassic Park 2." Question is, the audio and video seem to be out of sync at some points. Any ideas as to why this happened/how to fix? I ran the GOP correction feature while I making the edit, both in Womble and DVDProLab.

from what i gather womble is a little quirky sometimes when it comes to sync issues, all i can suggest from personal experience is go back and check your project in womble and make sure for each cut the audio/video line up.

Ok, thx. Since the DVD is burned already, labels are made up and the file is already being shared, I'm gonna file this under "did the best I could,", lol

It could also depend on how you captured it. If you captured it via pc capture card/homedeck machine, running it through a tbc would fix any sound issue you migt have later on upon editing.

If your source came from a ripped dvd, then that can point to something else. Does the source disc feature mutli angle or have that listed in the ifo file? That can also throw things off and it is recommended to strip and keep only one angle

Very rarely have I ever encountered problems with womble mpeg2vcr for editing. If anything make sure you are using the latest version. Hope this may help for any future projects you have down the road--

we're talking about womble mpeg wizard dvd (at least i think we are :) )

AHHH
I tried that out and did not like it at all

Back
Top Bottom