• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

audio problem

robbert1300

Reaction score
Trophy Points
hello i wanted to know if somebody could help me with a issue i am having i am trying to create my very first fan edit and i came pretty far but now i am having an audio issue when it is going to a next scene after i have made a cut you can easily hear that it whas cut there it and i would like to know how i could fix that if somebody knows a answers

robbert1300 said:
hello i wanted to know if somebody could help me with a issue i am having i am trying to create my very first fan edit and i came pretty far but now i am having an audio issue when it is going to a next scene after i have made a cut you can easily hear that it whas cut there it and i would like to know how i could fix that if somebody knows a answers

Audio crossfades are a great way to smooth transitions. Sometimes simply a bit of the old scene into the new can help, other times you can do the opposite. You may need to crossfade into the old scene and new scene at times also. Soundtracks, if you have them, are also great tools to help with transitions. If you have the soundtrack you can use that to make a cue a bit longer and fade it out.

DigModiFicaTion said:
robbert1300 said:

Audio crossfades are a great way to smooth transitions. Sometimes simply a bit of the old scene into the new can help, other times you can do the opposite. You may need to crossfade into the old scene and new scene at times also. Soundtracks, if you have them, are also great tools to help with transitions. If you have the soundtrack you can use that to make a cue a bit longer and fade it out.

thanks for the help

Back
Top Bottom